SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

HEY BEN !

That was me shoutin out you from the Soarer when you went onto milton rd last Friday nite when the footy was on at Suncorp, dont know if you knew it was me or not.

Anyways... SAW BEN ! "Two Quick"

OH and what "dale82au" said .... I had the same typical Soarer problem wit crusty headlights and i used some AUTOSOL on them and they came up a treat! *same wit my cooler piping!

have fun

Drew did you go down near the pines/Palm Beach and pass me and Matt?

I don't know where that is... so probably not :rofl: MRR34 and me did a lap of Cavill, checked out the spit and then went back up to brissy. I will stop and say hi to you at some point, I only see you down there every weekend, its just by the time we park and get out, I can't remember where I saw you :)

Saw like 4 skylines today on my way from Chermside to Forestdale (Nice Drive)

I waved to all of you and 3 of the cars drivers just stared at me as tho i was weird or something... The other one didnt see me at all....

Nice dark blue 32 coupe at Logan bout 8:30pm, had a chat with driver, nice bloke, nice ride too!

Slow clap for the QLD Police please , driving along the bruce highway, 10pm at night, northbound, 1.3 kms north of the Kallangur exit, oh look speed camera, nothing unsusal there, hmm ok theres a red camry with red and blue lights, ok, oh look there's another speed camera, and wow theres a squad car, and finnally a police motorbike.

In the space of 800 meters I was amazed to see such a show of force, and it is needed too as that stretch of road has just recently been completly paved and widened to 3 lanes, and every inch of it's flat, straight perfection is a danger because if someone went 1 km over the limit god knows what could happen, good to see my tax dollars are being well spent to pay policemen to sit and do nothing at wierd hours of the night.

And my gosh was it busy, I saw at least 1 car ahead of me, and that truck I passed around the pine rivers bridge would've been at least 2 to 3 kms behind me, is that considered tail gating?

Slide, 85URK and Liam at BWCP tonight :) Liam, I'm gonna PM you my mobile number, so we can actually catch up at some point, rather then just catching glances of each other! :rofl:

yeah...saw you down there driving around the carpark on sat night...what is with the big dent in the back of your car???

hung out the window and waved at black (well mostly) r33 with rice green stripes on deception bay road on sat arvo... the rude prick didnt wave back so i was forced to send an abusive sms :)

Were you driving a skyline......... plus it was raining, (sort of trying to) and I had been forced to take evasive action on no less than 2 times in the ten mins before that, bloody wankers cant check their blind spots.... but yeah I apologiesed, didnt even see you, but if I had been I would've waved back, you know I would've, why, because I'm Cyrus, that is what I do :O