SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

I've waved to a few 33 owner's on the Northside and you're all arrogant pricks. :wassup:

I get a few strange looks and a few WTF's...

i'm not an arrogant prick, I'd wave back if i saw ya.

I spotted Smooth's old car last night with what looked like some really gay guy driving with his bf the drug dealer as passenger .................... oh wait that was Nex and Pred! :(

Sad to report that "I'm Fast, I'm Smooth, I'm Safe" has been removed from the beast, meaning only one thing, it has been transplanted to Smooth's new beasty :(

I spotted Smooth's old car last night with what looked like some really gay guy driving with his bf the drug dealer as passenger .................... oh wait that was Nex and Pred! :(

Sad to report that "I'm Fast, I'm Smooth, I'm Safe" has been removed from the beast, meaning only one thing, it has been transplanted to Smooth's new beasty :(

hahahaha I hear the new owner is a real tool... :(

Sticker is no longer, I think I left it on the car?

Is the carbon bonnet on yet Chris?

hahahaha I hear the new owner is a real tool... :(

Sticker is no longer, I think I left it on the car?

Is the carbon bonnet on yet Chris?

I'll have to remember where I stole, erm, borrowed the sticker from in the first place to get another for you...

OMG OMG OMG.  I saw mspsi last night at some servo.  It was quite possibly the most exciting thing that has happened to me ever.

.... There was this idiot... at the servo.. staring at me and yelling out slayer..

I put my window up and drove off.. Wierdo.

I saw mud this morning... No front number plate and i was day dreaming.... AGAIN

I did wave but i left it a littel late as i was dreaming man.... The car is looking good with the eye lids and looks realy slick when its raining.... I was on my way home after working 30 hours straight....

The car is looking good with the eye lids and looks realy slick when its raining.... I...

Raining?

You must have been tired!

It wasn't even spitting?

Saw some chick driving a 2 tone silver-grey R33 coupe with what looked like an RZ supra spoiler driving down waterworks rd Ashgrove. I've seen this car before, that spoiler looks bizarre because it fits on the boot vertically and ends up taller than the roof. Strange strange strange.