SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spooks and Bunta...that was me in the white R33. I went to the servo and filled up but forgot my cash card so had to get my old man to drop it off for me...not happy!!!

Also Bunta, you parked in front of me at the meet that Mud organised that thursday night at Toombul.

Spotted 'GTT34' or '34GTT' Red 4 door R34 turbo...

Man driving was late 30's / early 40's

Saw on the way to the gold coast today at 9:20am... I over took him and gave him a nod and he returned the nod.

Very bad weather this morning at 100kph i could not see more than 20 metres in front.... Had to slow to 60kph due to the lack of vision....

Spooks and Bunta...that was me in the white R33. I went to the servo and filled up but forgot my cash card so had to get my old man to drop it off for me...not happy!!!

Also Bunta, you parked in front of me at the meet that Mud organised that thursday night at Toombul.

Thought it might have been

i do believe i saw the same car while i was filling up at bp at yeronga this arvo

dude was standing out the front, jumped into his white skyline with sau stickers and headed off (slightly sidewahz)

I see Spooks Skyline a lot, Seen it a fairfield gardens a fair few times :)

yer, i live on annerley road and are often down at fairfield gardens

spewin that my shopping centre is getting a bit more popular these days

Cool you must live fairly close to me (Im Near yeronga TAFE) Sucks the big one how those shops are getting busier, Renos at coles are making it feel even more packed :)

saw "SIR32" today cruising up the sunny coast. bloody raining flat out.

That would have been me :mellow:

What were you driving? I Saw a fair few Skylines today... There was a white 33 up the sunny coast, also a silver one with blue stripes (ala 'The Fast and the Fluroescent' style), along with many that looked to be heading back from the Nissan cruise on Bribie (i was heading up the coast as they were heading back down south)