SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw slide this morning as I was driving to work on the M1...

Car doesnt look in very good shape, and the steel cable fron the bonnet pins flap in the wind as you drive... Looks a little awkward.

Letting the BOV off as you passed me was a nice touch of wank, I havnt laughed that hard at someone in ages.

Many Thanks.

Car doesnt look in very good shape, and the steel cable fron the bonnet pins flap in the wind as you drive... Looks a little awkward.

Letting the BOV off as you passed me was a nice touch of wank, I havnt laughed that hard at someone in ages.

Many Thanks.

Hmmm, riiiiight :blink:

Many Thanks.

My car but not me driving sunshine.

Waiting on the kit to be made with bonnet

So it looks like a panda atm with a chuck on white bonnet and no front bar but other than that it looks like it used to and drives like it used to.

Edited by Slide

blk 33 gtr with cf bonnet and sau stickers, about 1:15am on smith street.

was passenger in mates white widebody hachi.

Was that you in the AE86? went hard my friend :D and why didnt u 2 fellas stop at the caltex??? :)

Oh and mines not a gtr, just got full gtr bodykit :lol:

spotted elderly ladies driing a white series one rego number was 57AS?? along that line.. had chrome wheels seemed to b a M-spec .. maybe a lookalike.. either way nice n clean 33.. ...

saw a black 32 at springwood - number plate TUF032. Very nice. Also saw a silver 32 gtr on venner rd in yeronga - soooo nice! I want one! I also often see a silver 33 on sexton rd around 5.30am.