SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

black gts/t 44 with gold rims at maroochydore. 2xsau sticker on back. anyone?

i have seen this 33 round if its the same one, its got pin stripes up the sides and tacky looking gold rims. (not a big fan of them, but each to there own) they look like if u saw sum guy with a fake gold chain u buy off the rolls in the middle of shopping centres. lol. :lol:

beeped and waved at a GTST black with gtr wing at banyo.. also a blonde chick with white S2 .. had L plates on the back got a wave bk from both parties :D

Edited by 53XYN

Spotted MRR34 at Chermside the other night....gave a few beeps and waved. You were turning into where the buses go - I was leaving.

Also spotted a dark blue R32 with a girl driving.....BP Kedron. Played a little, it's not as fun when they're stock.

Saw a very nice and clean white R33 gtst in redcliffe seafront, plates 47apn or something, had the sau stickers and the msc sticker on the side windows.

i was the r34 parked in thr parking lot u past twice

damn you caught me!! me and my mates have been frequenting the Redcliffe Lagoon lately during this hot weather. there's something about the clorinated urine that does wonders for the complexion...

He lives like 1km from my house and ive never seen him.... How funny is that....

do you have the plates 260FAT on a stagea? or are you one of the other few skylines that live in the area around the Prince Charles Hospital??

Who owns a hot lime green R33 with carbon bonnet, arrow type stickers down the side and has a rear wing with no fin, also looked like a veilside rear bar and front bar had cut out vents jus past the front wheels? Was a pretty hot looking chic driving it not to mention the car!. If ur here that was me dancing around with ya on the way to ormeau on the SE a few nights back (actually could have been xmas eve, too much punishment on the brain cells in last few days to remember?) i was driving the white r33

Thought u would have been faster seemed very par on par to me :D you got off the same exit as me was thinking u gonna come say hello but you took a dif exit on the roundabout than me.

Hope to see ya again!!