SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Car: Silver R33 S2 - Running a Haltech ECU

Rego: ?

Where: In my next door neighbours driveway

When: 7:40 last night

What was I doing: Wondering why Dave was running a little late :dry:

spotted BAN17 . hot chick driving 4 door 32 got a wave n thumbs up :P on creek road, also spotted a s2 gtst on the freeway didnt get the rego got a wave bk :D

i can see hammers comming my way lol .. spotted nsr 044 black 34 at logan wembly rd, about 4 maroon gtst's turning into moss street with hardcore performance stickers on them .. and of course me lol

Spotted a white r33 in the carpark at Burpengary IGA, gave the driver a SAu card and told her about the site and club, got a wierd look back... :P

Spotted a white r32 at the lights waiting to turn right onto gympie rd at aspley this afternoon and then a gun metal grey r32 going the opposite way to me on the south east freeway, it was inbound, I was out, waved but I was in a gold falcon, so didtn expect a return wave :D

Two skylines spotted at lunch today :)

Car: White S1 R33

Rego: XXX-FWE

Where: Driving along Jephson Street, Toowong

When: Around lunchtime 14/3/06

What was I doing: Walking on teh footpath

Car: Wine Red S1 R33

Rego: XXX-GQV

Where: Woolies Carpark, Toowong

When: Around lunchtime 14/3/06

What was I doing: Walking in teh carpark

Neither car displayed a SAu sticker

where: On Anzac Avenue

When: Tonight

Who: 2 silver r33 gtst, 1 silver 4door r34, 1 white r34 coupe, 1 white r32, 1 grey r32 GTR at lights (i did wave to u, and u know who u are)

What was i doing: the same as they were,, next time though, feel free to pull up and have a chat to me.

Awesome Dave...Marc would've been driving...hope he was behaving himself :thumbsup:

Just a quick update..... Wife said she was behind Marc for most of trip down freeway coming home and couldn't keep up!! Her warning buzzer on the commodore was set at 120 and she was sick of the noise so she slowed down!! Now is this what you mean by behaving himself???

Where was this? I usually sit within 10 km/h of the limit, and during peak hour it's hard to even keep that up. Was she trying to catch me or keep up?

Edit: page to me :thumbsup:

Saw a white R32 in mt gravatt east area about 1am Sunday morning. Was in Andrew's work van..

I think that was me coming home from a party. Did it have tri spokes on it and no rear wing?