SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a beautiful silver Skyline, 672 HEY, southbound bruce highway. Must have been just after the gathering, unfortunately I couldnt make it. Cruised up beside me just south of Kallangur turn off and waved. Very nice car.

Spotted a Green? R32 broken down on Coronation drive this morning, young lady driving it...

i'm sorry i didn't stop, by the time i saw you, i was already past you with nowhere really to pull in, and the Traffic Response Unit was already there, i probably wouldn't have been much more help than he was...

Spotted a beautiful silver Skyline, 672 HEY, southbound bruce highway. Must have been just after the gathering, unfortunately I couldnt make it. Cruised up beside me just south of Kallangur turn off and waved. Very nice car.

Thanks Nate, lucky you didn't get too close a look, as it may go well but the paint is in bad condition (well... the bonnet and boot anyway.) Side on it looks alright!!

Spotted R32 GTS-t with purple and white number plates. Outside the Redcliffe cop shop...

Today at about 1pm

Hey col, spotted you today parked on newman road today about 1030. Sorry i didnt have time to stop for a chat mate, would have liked to!

Mick

Edited by 26GTS

Hey col, spotted you today parked on newman road today about 1030. Sorry i didnt have time to stop for a chat mate, would have liked to!

Mick

Yeah i saw the blue r32... Nice looking car dude...

I thought at first it was bunta, i didnt realise who it was... Sorry...

I was on the phone trying to navigate to a certain tyre shop to get my new 265's on the back...

Arhhh i finally have rubber again... No stupid 205's...

Yeah i saw the blue r32... Nice looking car dude...

I thought at first it was bunta, i didnt realise who it was... Sorry...

I was on the phone trying to navigate to a certain tyre shop to get my new 265's on the back...

Arhhh i finally have rubber again... No stupid 205's...

Heh thats cool col, i didnt think u were in the car and only saw you at the last second. What tyre shop were you looking for??

Nice looking car too col, though everyone knows that :D

See you around again, Mick

spotted a dark r32 skyline, near northlakes, i was two cars behind you, when you decided to spin them up outa the intersection....

i weaved traffic but couldnt find you..

also spotted a black r32 on rothwell round about, ??? IZA

spotted a dark r32 skyline, near northlakes, i was two cars behind you, when you decided to spin them up outa the intersection....

i weaved traffic but couldnt find you..

also spotted a black r32 on rothwell round about, ??? IZA

Spotted a white R34 sedan, stock as a rock, lady driver ~7:30am this morning, corner of Lakes Creek Rd and Musgrave St Rockhampton.

Didnt bother waving as I was on my trusty treadly :blink:

spotted on my way to work today - northbound on gateway

silver R33 gts-t with big ricey wing - rego 520 IXR

continuously weaving in & out of traffic - cut me off, nearly hitting my car :thumbsup:

such a shame not to have a bit more respect for a fellow skyline driver

SMR 33 on the road next to crazy clark springwood around 5, waved and reved but in a world of his own lol

You sure that was us Terry??

We went to the Bribie Cruise on Monday and left Springwood at about 7.30am and didn't go back!!

Spotted 32-DET the other day on the way to work, between Coro Drive and the Riverside Expressway about 6.30 or so. Nice car, looks very tidy... might be time for new rear shocks though lol, every time it went over a bump the rear bounced for a good few seconds afterwards :P

Terry - yeah not sure it was us?? If it was, work has been pretty full on lately, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :P