SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Hey people. Spotted R33 white, with number plate placed on dash that said DRIFTER around browns plains. Sorry, I didn't wave. Was busting my ass to get home after work. I have a white R33 with Tri Force Zelda mags and some crappy red stickers on the side.

mort are u sure it was silver, i always thought it was purple

could have been, if its your car then you would know better than me and i had consumed copious amounts of jack before i saw it drive past

Spotted a grey R33 4 door heading north from Yatala, I think it was a series 2 because it had the same rear pods as mine, I couldnt see the driver as the tint was too dark and it was raining (ugh).

It was great!! I even noticed a few with SAU stickers too! :P

Yeh i saw a few with SAU stickers, also saw a blue R33 GTST with GTR badges front and back.. :rofl:

I saw a blonde chick (around 20-ish?) driving a stockish looking black R32 gtst, was that you?

spotted black 33 heading down the M1 towards springwood tonight, plates DRAGYA. Nice car, i did wave and toot back but i dont think you noticed (my horn is stuffed lol).

Yeh i saw a few with SAU stickers, also saw a blue R33 GTST with GTR badges front and back.. :ermm:

I saw a blonde chick (around 20-ish?) driving a stockish looking black R32 gtst, was that you?

No my 32 was at home... i was in the white 33. :(

spotted nice kitted blue r33 with front mount on the m1 in the city 3:30pm today.

saw you in my rears speed up when you spotted me, and then saw you nearly get involved in that three car crash that happened right next to me. i think you must have missed that car by millimeters

fun times

Spotted, but not a skyline. A suzuki vitara on the indooroopilly round about yesterday early afternoon with its left rear wheel missing. looked like the car had lost the wheel mid corner because it was resting on the disk brake. anyone know what happened?