SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted Mud in ?suburb?? (think it was cannon hill, right near the turnoff from wynnum rd onto creek rd around 10am this morning.. u were following a pimp looking black merc 2 door across the lights from the shopping centre.

Dont think you would have recognised me as i wa s in a white QML pathology lancer LOL

Maroon R33 GTSt with high rear wing, plate ***IMJ, weaving and racing a tool in an orange Holden ute and an older XR8 Falcon on SE Freeway tonight at about 8.55pm. Well done. :miner:

spotted a white 32 coupe yesterday around 330pm ( cant remember the plates) :) going over the storey bridge,was stuck in traffic as some red honda civic had rolled onto its roof on the bridge,saw the rescue crew flip it back over hope the ppl in it where ok and learnt a lesson ,looks like they were going to fast or something.

spotted a dark red r33 at petrie behind me at the lights, and a black r33 in petrie as well... by the way i wasnt racing that old laser, he was on some super mission and thought spinning his wheels next to me was fun :P no no it wasnt.....

i was driving southbound.. spotted it across the road (super skyline spotting eyes) very nice colour and nice car..(if i knew how to insert the thumbs up pic it would be here)

next time come in and say hello....

Col, i think i saw your car today at harvey norman car park......

Spotted last night ~7:30pm:

Burgandy R33 with DRIFT KING stickers up the side, crn Yamba rd and Moorse Creek Rd

Grey r32, turned from high street onto musgrave street in front of me, I was at a red light

This morning:

Grey R34 sedan, followed him along the highway for a bit, didnt get a chance to get up along side to wave.

Maroon R33 GTSt with high rear wing, plate ***IMJ, weaving and racing a tool in an orange Holden ute and an older XR8 Falcon on SE Freeway tonight at about 8.55pm. Well done. :wave:

Some people never learn *shakes head*