SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted charcoal R32 GTS-t (with GTR bonnet & grill) number plates MNT41 this morning heading northbound on g'way - stuck in all that traffic like me (i was in my other car tho - red MR Lancer)

hey guys. i know im not from qld but i just got bak home from surfers paradise. random holiday and ended up right in da middle of schoolies :P

anyway a hellava lot of lines cruisin the highway and the main strip (esplanade? orchid st?)

few ones of note:

1. green 32 wit silver rims and a greddy sticker in the back quarter window on orchid st. very very nice car.

2. red 33 same place, the next day. gtr wing only caught a glimpse

3 orange 33 on esplanade

4 R33-SEXY a few mins lata. must say i havta agree wit the plates. not just talkin bout the car eitha :P

5 black 33 gtr on the g coast hwy on sunday

6 blue r32, black bonnet

7 burgundy 33 wit a big autosalon competitor sticker in tha back window.

8 orange r33 on the pacific fwy. at bout 5pm today. harlequin paint.

too many others to mention. these are the ones i can remember well tho. damn u guys have some nice cars!

Edited by Basti

;)

hey guys. i know im not from qld but i just got bak home from surfers paradise. random holiday and ended up right in da middle of schoolies >_<

anyway a hellava lot of lines cruisin the highway and the main strip (esplanade? orchid st?)

few ones of note:

1. green 32 wit silver rims and a greddy sticker in the back quarter window on orchid st. very very nice car.

2. red 33 same place, the next day. gtr wing only caught a glimpse

3 orange 33 on esplanade

4 R33-SEXY a few mins lata. must say i havta agree wit the plates. not just talkin bout the car eitha :/

5 black 33 gtr on the g coast hwy on sunday

6 blue r32, black bonnet

7 burgundy 33 wit a big autosalon competitor sticker in tha back window.

8 orange r33 on the pacific fwy. at bout 5pm today. harlequin paint.

too many others to mention. these are the ones i can remember well tho. damn u guys have some nice cars!

im guessing the blue 32 with the black bonet was me ...dam there was so many skylines there to bad they all looked stock at least mine stands out from the crowd

i remember i used to see the car parked on uxbridge st when it was stock...now he bought the wing off Alex.

I think i prefer the stock one.

Saw a green R33 skyline at Geebung its a very different colour looks good.

spotted 83GTR on M1 today.

I spotted 83 GTR as well I think on tuesday afternoon. We infact spotted eachother on miles platting road near the logan road intersection and had a little chat. His car is pretty much the same as my GTR apart from the wheels.

Saw a green R33 skyline at Geebung its a very different colour looks good.

i see this 33 everyday...

Spotted 17SOK 34 Gtt turning onto church Rd taigum at 5ish... got into it to sounds nice

Edited by Noy