SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a grey R34 GTT coupe at golden beach, caloundra today with nsw plates. wonder if it was any1 on the forums... probably try nsw area since they probably dont read this area lol

yeah i saw that 34 while i was waiting for my new alarm system to be put in today. very nice car, blue 34 gtr where i got the alarm system done lol one hot looking car. by the way thanx sam for the great install of the alarm. :):) was also a black 32 gtr and a silver 33 gts25t as well.

spotted HACKERX r34 parked on the street, was either this morning or yesterday, cant remembr im pinging all over the place. :O

she deserves a home :P

That's because father can't park his kombi in the driveway for shit, and I didn't feel like taking off the passenger side trying to squeeze it into the garage.

Destero wasn't me, but saw the aftermath (brother works at westpoint hungry jacks). I've seen your car around... I don't tend to wave down this way as the locals are less then lovely.

Tell you last night was a shit night to be in Brown Stains. Friend was going from the RSL to Maccas and got attacked by 3 pieces of crap, And the M1 car club was doing laps along Browns Plains road (VLs, VNs, VRs, Utes, Falcons, R31's, and varios other crapboxes... sadly one owned a 180SX).

Cops down here are pathetic, 1 cop car for the surrounding area on duty at night, glad I live a decent enough drive away...

Also always seen a 4 door silver R32 with big front mount going along mt lindsay, you wave and I wave. Be nice to know who you are though :D

spotted at woolies moorooka:

einsteinjd6.th.jpg

:stalk: :D

no wave :)

shitty parking effort too

oh that 33 was yours, neat

wave? i don't know what you look like =P

also parking was due to "omfg nice 33 ok parking there zoom zoom"

shrug ;)

Destero wasn't me, but saw the aftermath (brother works at westpoint hungry jacks). I've seen your car around... I don't tend to wave down this way as the locals are less then lovely.

Tell you last night was a shit night to be in Brown Stains. Friend was going from the RSL to Maccas and got attacked by 3 pieces of crap, And the M1 car club was doing laps along Browns Plains road (VLs, VNs, VRs, Utes, Falcons, R31's, and varios other crapboxes... sadly one owned a 180SX).

Cops down here are pathetic, 1 cop car for the surrounding area on duty at night, glad I live a decent enough drive away...

Also always seen a 4 door silver R32 with big front mount going along mt lindsay, you wave and I wave. Be nice to know who you are though ;)

yeh every friday/sat night it seems every green light along the stretch outside grand plaza there is a race going and its always the commodores and stuff doing it.. u never see any cops around its pathetic

so where abouts do u live?(pm me)

and u seen me around :O come and chat if u see me stoped some where im always up for a chat or wave or somethen i wave at 90% of the skylines i see go past yet u get 1 in 5 who wave back >_<

and also i went to the gold coast today seen a really nice maroon r32 had a younger guy driven it just over the bridge near surfers(no idea what the bridge is it has warning rear end accident zone or somethen)

he waved :( nice ride.

Spotted a Green 4 Dorr R34 Sedan , White R 32 GTST , Silver R34 Sedan , Silver R33 S2 with Drift monkey sticker on bumper

All these skylines where on the Roof top carpark Gardencity near the cinemas

Forgot to get rego plates there where to many of them !

Spotted 60YLD White R33 coupe S1 at BP on newham road got a wave from owner