SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a white R31 with black bonnet and stock white R33 at Hungary Jacks Browns Plains, friday night. Spotted GTR, DUBAI on pinelands rd on Sunday, a yellow 32 on middle rd (hot car by the way) and white R33 WKD33 on Sunday arv. DUBAI is the sweetest line I have ever seen......

spotted a red r33 with black rims, near northfield nundah pulling onto sandgate road, had sau stickers....

then spotted a black r34 with i think the tomy front bumper?? pulling onto sandgate road near the shopping centre, ive seen you around redcliffe :P

then on way home from city around 9ish was driving with a 31 white sedan from airport all the way till deagen diviaton

Edited by Silver_R34_GT-T

lol. do u go ther..? who owns that ridicuously huge wide bodied R33.. barely fits in the skinny park spots ther.. :whistling:

yeah i'm there for the next couple of weeks. not in my car though, doing work to it so its undrivable.

havent seen the r33 yet, i'll keep an eye out.

also spotted a yellow 34 at the intersection of creek and old cleveland rd this morning, 7.45amish plates were OOR-34

Spotted a black 180sx i think his name is MARKIMAK in these forums at the drift practice @ Archerfield this afternoon.

Carl

hey carl.

yeah brother. was a pleasure meeting.. u did some pretty thick smoking skids in the R31 :D

perhaps in a few months with more practice we could do tandems :P

ill catch ya at the next one.

i would say it was you as there arnt many skylines painted in that colour.

did u get urs from the import yard on ferry road?

theres actually a 2door 33 that sits in a resaurant car park across the road from jupiters thats the same colour as mine

wen i saw it i was shocked. its a stock grey/blue colour off a nissan bluebird too

and yea i got it from MJR on ferry road, y u ask??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yes sir, that was me. Fake ARP's are also a thing over here in Canada and we only order from reputable dealers. It's sad that even simple things like bolts and hoses are now also being copied... anything to make a dollar.  Story time. Like all cheap crap from China, it's even an issue with firearms. Roughly 15 years ago, I purchased a new cheap Norinco 12g shotgun. First time out in the bush with it, while firing, bolt assembly didn't lock and it fired out of battery. The receiver also being cheap steel, basically exploded in my face. I was lucky to be wearing eye protection. Long story short, don't buy Chinese junk. Also Norinco being state run and their only military arms producer, if ever they do try and take over a country, don't worry about it lol. 
    • Installed  Nismo coppermix twin competition spec last year in my bnr32 with pull trans with Oem slave cylinder. The point at where the clutch disengages/enages is right at the top of the clutch pedal, meaning I barely have to push the pedal down for the clutch to be disengaged.  You guys that have the same combo are you experiencing this high pedal bite point??   Secondly I’d like to have the disengagement point lower meaning I have to push the pedal more(further not effort)for it to be disengaged.  I’m thinking to use a Nismo big operating cylinder(bigger bore at 13/16 vs Oem 3/4) which will require more pedal stroke to get the equivalent movement at the clutch fork. But I see Nismo web site says not to mix these 2 as the Nismo big operating cylinder doesn’t have enough stroke to disengage??? Any folks run both the coppermix twin pull with Nismo cylinder??    Thanks in advance for the replies but prefer only guys with pull clutches to respond. thanks     
    • Any chance u could let us know where your based ?
    • That’s a great deal and I would jump on it if you were closer. Melbourne is a bit of a hike for me though unfortunately