SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

hey, do you live near lawnton?? i see you on todds road all the time

yeah thats me, half the time im going to work at northlakes (f**kn hate that shopping centre lol) dont see many silver 34's around here

Spotted a maroon R33 in my work carpark at QEII hospital. Plates were 01 TAD i believe. It had a bodykit - Veilslide i think or something similar, black bonnet, and they had folded in their mirrors :nyaanyaa:

Spotted on Wembly Rd Kingston about 10 mins ago, Black R32 with 2x SAU stickers on the windscreen & some nissan neon thingy in the front bar, no. plates were 820 JDS. I gave a wave, but got nothing back :P

theres actually a 2door 33 that sits in a resaurant car park across the road from jupiters thats the same colour as mine

wen i saw it i was shocked. its a stock grey/blue colour off a nissan bluebird too

and yea i got it from MJR on ferry road, y u ask??

yep thats mine, 2 door ice green.

i actually called into mjr and had a look at that car, the salesman was telling me what a rare colour it was and i replied with "i know, see that 2 door out there, i thought it was the only one in qld in that colour" lol

had mine about 4 years or so, cant remember, its been a long time. theres not many out there in that colour so consider your line unique amongst others :P

Spotted the same one in Mt Gravatt

Hot ride

Must be stolen if it was some black guy that was driving it, I think he's the one that was spotted on my driveway scoping my car...a bottle of metho saw him off in his flogged white 34 that day. :)

Spotted the following today,

8am'ish R33 GTR Gateway Bridge tolls (White, with TE37 Volks didnt get rego)

8:30am'ish R32 GTST M1 towards gold coast (Red/Maroon with plates *** KAB)

9amish R34 GTR carpark at Hope Island Resort (Bayside Blue, looked clean as a whissle)

4pm'ish R31 GTSX dressed as a GTSR (I can tell the difference ;) ) Parked on Queens Rd as Arana Hills

4:30pm'ish R33 GTST Strathpine Sizzler carpark (Looked like Noels car, but had nsw plate DO0170 (Do it, i think its meant to read)

5pm'ish R32 GTR Lilly Rd out the back of clear mountain, think it might have been IanB. Car was going too fast for me to recognise the driver...

I saw alot today :)

yep thats mine, 2 door ice green.

i actually called into mjr and had a look at that car, the salesman was telling me what a rare colour it was and i replied with "i know, see that 2 door out there, i thought it was the only one in qld in that colour" lol

had mine about 4 years or so, cant remember, its been a long time. theres not many out there in that colour so consider your line unique amongst others :)

ive never herd it called ice green until now, i thot it was blue/grey, o well ice green sounds heaps better. i have seen 1 or 2 4doors the same colour but urs is the only 2door ive seen with that paint, it looks mad on the 2door. on the 4door it certainly beats the others which are all painted 2 tone silver/black or blue/black. at least its all one colour. my dad bought it bout 2years ago from mjr so it musta been sitting there for a brave while, what price was on it wen u looked at it?!!

ur car is always parked down there, du work there?

spotted tonnes and tonnes on skyline at POWERCRUISE. im not going to bother mentioning them all.

i was in the white r33 gtst with no front bumper that shat off its crank angle sensor whislt in the middle of a drift :);)

then spotted Kweii r34 gtr heading towards willowbank.

then saw anna and andys r32 at noels house :D ((thanks again noel )

Spotted "ENM13" White 34 GT-T at Browns plains BP... Man I love those wheels... :)

Also spotted "OMR33" on a back street in Browns Plains pulled up outside someones house... :)

I saw a orange 2 door R32 last night near kedron plates are 257ARE ( 2 Stare??) anyways i was in my girlfriends pulsar :'( cos my R32 is getting a bit of crash repair ..... my poor drivers side front corner :)

Also saw a nice R32 black 2 door with black mags with silver trim on the mags.... didnt get the plates... there was a white R33 following him too with gold rims on the rear and plain mags on the front ... on morayfeild road at 1.50pm today (sunday)

Tim Wagamama and his better half, a very nice couple that i met today at the charity cruise own a 34 like that i think. they live mnorthside of brissy.

Edited by 18RZZ

ive never herd it called ice green until now, i thot it was blue/grey, o well ice green sounds heaps better. i have seen 1 or 2 4doors the same colour but urs is the only 2door ive seen with that paint, it looks mad on the 2door. on the 4door it certainly beats the others which are all painted 2 tone silver/black or blue/black. at least its all one colour. my dad bought it bout 2years ago from mjr so it musta been sitting there for a brave while, what price was on it wen u looked at it?!!

ur car is always parked down there, du work there?

i work in the highrise thats under construction