SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted yesterday afternoon a white r34 GTR plates ""SHOW OFF"" HEADing into kallangur.. i saw you seen me gawking haha

Hey mate,

Yeah that was me, was taking my two boys out for a "little spin" :rolleyes: I seem to get plenty more looks with the new plates... lol

Cheers Cam

Hey Cam, long time no see, whats doin?

Hey mate,

Yeah pretty good! Got the GTR back from APC after a couple of tweaks have been added :) It's been too long, I really missed being behind the wheel, the Evo is just not the same.....

How's about yourself??

Cheers Cam

spotted old mate ARE31 out near the train tracks before archy today. we both got stuck waiting for a train waited like 5mins at them lights.. was in the subbie

Hey mate i didn't even see you. Should have beeped or something.

Carl

Hey mate i didn't even see you. Should have beeped or something.

Carl

u wer 3 or 4 cars behind talking to ur mrs and i was in the liberty lol.

next time :) but ill never take that road again.

u coming this wednesday for another practice.? :rofl:

Spotted jlnewton turning right off Gympie rd onto Hamilton rd heading towards the hospital...

I buzzed past toward the city and only spotted you ata the last second, cant forget those rims on a 4 door... Had to be you :P

Was at about 12ish maby 12:30

spotted rdy60 on the riverside express way this afternoon

You got stuck in traffic huh.. I went around :blush:

me too (yesterday)

Thought you missed me! car looks clean..

Spotted 2 x r32 on riverside expressway, both gunmetal... Then saw black GT-T come up and looked amazed to see us three driving along lol

Edited by readyGO

spotted good looking black r33 with a custom number plate that started with JPR or something like that.

it was at the big round about in maroochydore (the one that you take to get to noosa) at about 9:10pm took off really fast heading towards kunda park.

is that anyone on here?