SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Was behind a Yellow R34 "147 JQX" this morning at Wynum rd.. try to catch up but ur ride is way too powerful than my little rav.. :rofl:

sounds like Tusitha ( hope i spelt it right) came with us to the coast pic shoot

spotted 162 J** white 33 doing insane speeds on the M1 last nite blonde chick driving .. must be hitting 160ish

spotted war32? white r32 black bonnet i think, driving along burpengary road? ii dunno the one with that dump on it lawl i was in teh jeep

and a white r33 series one outside rothwell wow aroudn 9pm and a white r33 series two driving along anzac avenue near mcdonalds as bout 11;15ish

Spottted D.D.D.D.D.D.D.DANGEROUS_DAVO today at the usual lights.....man i hand my hand out the windowing yelling and you still just looked straight ahead :'( and wtf was your car clean?

Went for my last drive this morning in the R33...

Spotted a Maroon R33 Series 1 heading towards Brendale on old north road, gave the driver a wave and only received a blank stare...

I guess skyline drivers are not what they used to be... Arhh well thats my last chance as getting a wave...

Went for my last drive this morning in the R33...

Spotted a Maroon R33 Series 1 heading towards Brendale on old north road, gave the driver a wave and only received a blank stare...

I guess skyline drivers are not what they used to be... Arhh well thats my last chance as getting a wave...

yer. its not what it used to be..skylines.... its a cross we all have to bear. :wave:

spotted war32? white r32 black bonnet i think, driving along burpengary road? ii dunno the one with that dump on it lawl i was in teh jeep

and a white r33 series one outside rothwell wow aroudn 9pm and a white r33 series two driving along anzac avenue near mcdonalds as bout 11;15ish

White R33 would have been me, you were traveling in the opposite direction yeah?

White R33 would have been me, you were traveling in the opposite direction yeah?

when i saw the white series two at redcliffe i was getting out of my mates burgundy r33 series 1 at mcdonalds lol

Edited by Silver_R34_GT-T

Spottted D.D.D.D.D.D.D.DANGEROUS_DAVO today at the usual lights.....man i hand my hand out the windowing yelling and you still just looked straight ahead :'( and wtf was your car clean?

If you stopped changing cars it might help!

But yeah, thats what we now call dirty :D now we have full water tanks and the gerni car is going to be spotless as I can have it all the time!

spotted 2 smooth 34's, one about 10 mins ago (5:55pm or so) was yellow wit an impul kit, got a wave

and one white also with an impul kit on kessels rd about 4:30ish, i think i got a wave, but i was feelin slow lol, i didnt snob ya if its any1 on here

Spotted Col's yellow R33 up at Mt Tamborine, trying to pull a bit of a skid out the front of the Old Church, round 11ish this morning...

Really??? WOW the new owner didnt take long to be spotted...

Yeah I sold the car and it was picked up yesterday, so it was not me... I hope he has transfered the rego cause i dont want any tickets...