SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

White R33 GTS-T with Chrome Rims parked next to Supercheap on Logan Rd

At the lights across from Supercheap was a

Black R33 GT-R at 11amish

Bayside Blue R34 GT-T with CBF bonnet and white rims(rays.. possibly)... at 1pmish near Greenslope hospital

White R33 GTS-T with Silver GTC's parked at the suspensions/mechanics/poster place on New Cleveland Rd. (work there?... saw it twice at 1:30pm and 2:30pm)

Silver R34 4 Door turning onto redland bay rd at the lights across from Capalaba Park at 2:47pm.

spotted a nice 33 4 door tonite on M1 followed him from city to logan exit .. had Advan tri-spoke 18"s

Also spotted Terry on my driveway :/

Saw couple of 'liners out today!!

I followed a Silvier R33 SLY - 64 (maybe SLY -46) on the way from deception bay to strathpine this morning

Tonight i Followed a Nice R33 GTR in white from kedron to northlakes at 6pm

Then got a wave from a guy in a nice S14 while stuck in traffic on the bruce highway near burbengary at 6.20

Also a Red R32 went by 2 lanes away from me at Uhlmann rd exit at morayfield while i was stuck in traffic

I was in the Black R32 4 door NSS13 :down::):P

White R32 on Old Cleveland Rd at Camp Hill on the way out to the city at about 1:20pm or abouts.

Also a Maroon R33 on Redland Bay Rd, real dusty in the front 1:45pm ish.

spotted a clean looken r33 white with silver mesh looken rims at some 1's house in lansbrough u live near my mate if its any1 here near a train line if it helps and another up the road for sale bit dogey looken

also spotted a few round about in the valley last nite... some had sau stickers on

and 2 r32's racing of alll places down the motar way no plates on either car.... smart thing to do with a crowded highway and spotted a coupple r33's and 1 r34 in moobah this arvo

Bayside Blue R34 GT-T with CBF bonnet and white rims(rays.. possibly)... at 1pmish near Greenslope hospital

yay finally got spotted :thumbsup: , Their SSR Speedstars aswell :down: .

Also spotter White R34 GT-T on Wellington Street around 6pm this arvo.