SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a Silver R34 sliding into the gutter at pinkenba tonight, had an SAU sticker on the side...

He drove it away but the front end didn't look that well. :)

Hope there wasn't too much damage mate !! :(

I spotted the same silver 34 earlier when i did a lap through in my mates commodore wagon, must have been before he crashed...

If its the same car I thought he would have learnt after his attempted circlework a couple of saturdays ago which was lolworthy at best...

Are you sure you sw a 33 ?? coz i practically live there hehe and everytime i go im at the race and meets @ pacific habour near suva never seen a 33 only 32's

100% At Denarau Island, just out of Nadi... Dark Grey R33 Sedan :)

Looked in the rear view mirror and saw RAD33 exit onto Smith St behind me...

Noice car! Not that Im biased because its exactly the same as mine or anything :) ( besides the cool wing of course :O )

Edited by Snoop74

Spotted two Skyline's this evening near Garden City. Was behind then beside a white R34 (Nico47?) leaving Garden City past the cops standing by the tow trucks. Looked like a maroon coloured R32 had a close encounter with another car...didn't really take much notice of the other car, I was feeling rather sorry for the owner of the R32 :down:

Edited by N-DAWG

Spotted neat white R32 GTR coming through main street of Narangba today...

Did anyone find out who stacked that R34 at pinkenba couple of weeks back ?

spotted Troy (Mushroom boi) in his 200SX 200DSX rego i was in dads pajero beeped at u a few times :P

Also a White R34 380KJM N/A with a bomex kit no wing lil indian dude driving on logan road

Spotted a nice 33 sedan pulling out onto brisbane rd near swifts sports club at booval. Top stuff.

Also some dori dori dipshit in a silvia fishtailing the car after coming out of the carlovers on the same corner. I thought you used chamois to dry the car off, not shake it dry.

Late model R34 GT-T Yellow with a GT-R Spoiler, was pulled over by the cops in a empty carpark at towoomba on Friday arvo.

Yellow R34 GT-T at Sunnybank lastnight.

Maroon Ser1 R33 GTS-T this arvo on Redland Bay Rd.

Edited by Owgasm