SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a metallic grey r32 Gtr parked next to a white r33 Gts-T both with Sau stickers on side skirts on both parked on front lawn in Kennedy Dr Tweed...........Oh that would me with my mates Gtr parked next to mine. lol :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

spotted LEE (phatoboi) parked on nudgee road today

and then spotted nismo (guy with the white r34 sedan, plates Blacks or something) at kippa ring shops around 4

ditto and ditto spotted both also

also spotted bryn nar newport... :D

also spotted a grey R32 with no number plates on the side of the bruce hwy at the strathpine exit looked like a little damage to the front right hand guard also...

lastlly spotted an r33 gtr at the airport (australia iar express) depot tonight at about 7:30pm

spotted LEE (phatoboi) parked on nudgee road today

and then spotted nismo (guy with the white r34 sedan, plates Blacks or something) at kippa ring shops around 4

Nup...wasn't me...I was at Kippa Ring shops on Monday arvo.

Spotted gunmetal grey 33 tonight on the SE freeway heading south...had an Sau Sticker on the rear quarter window...nice ride! :D

Nup...wasn't me...I was at Kippa Ring shops on Monday arvo.

Spotted gunmetal grey 33 tonight on the SE freeway heading south...had an Sau Sticker on the rear quarter window...nice ride! :(

oh wow, car looked identical to yours, had those black with the chrome lip rims, like i could have sworn it was urs, identical :)

althose spotted today around 2;30 on toombul road a blonde chick driving a white r32 gtr

Spotted a silver r33 4 door with the black bumpers under at the villa noosa last night.

Hope you werent the guy i wanted to hit :)

666DAN parked in Meadowbrook the other night

Yep visitng the inlaws....don't like parking there, that's where my other 34 got stolen....same spot :S

i sware i see sunnycoast's black 34 coming up mons road this arvo round 3.45!?? was it you chris?

You wouldn't have seen me, I was in a ute! Though u would of driven right past my car parked on corner of william and burnett st.

i sware i see sunnycoast's black 34 coming up mons road this arvo round 3.45!?? was it you chris?

You wouldn't have seen me, I was in a ute! Though u would of driven right past my car parked on corner of william and burnett st.

It was me!!! I've been spotten! hehe. What were you doing up there again? See your car on william allot.