SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Yeah there is a gap in the traffic island where you can turn.

I dont know names of streets or anything around here either haha.

I pretty much know how to get to that driveway and get out to the highway (just moved here)

My car has no wing though... so i dont know what wing you saw? :S haha

But it seems too much of a coincidence that a metallic green skyline turned into a dirt driveway on middle rd for it not to be me haha

Walked past a rather clean looking white R34 as it was heading out of the south of garden city this morning, about quarter past 7 this morning. got a nice stare from me as i was walking to the bus.

Edited by sneakey pete

spotted a white r33 on pulled over on side of bruce hwy with hazards on :) anyone here? looked like they were having some troubles.

also a red silvia plates 57RCR (street racer??) flying past me on the bruce hwy lol i was in my crappy work car

HEy, Yeah im appart of the main group of skylines that are near or around the 711 area..

The skyline owners are really nice ppl ahah the other ppl i cant vouch for though.. but most are nice well the ppl that we hang around with..

if u ever see a black R32 with SLI32 number plates on dish crome wheels lowered ect and a green P plate dont be shy come around and ask for dave im the driver and ill have a chat with you!

Edited by SLi32

spotted some dickhead in a white r33 last night, trying to race a blue wrx in the rain just after airport drive in brissy. Of course this dumb f*kker lost and stalls. Then decides to try and catch him while reving the shit out of every gear because he dosnt have traction.

Then the idiot decides to clutch kick in the middle of the road with cars behind him, and nearly lose's it into the ditch. You my friend are a absolute f**khead, you put my girls life at risk. Your lucky you turned off, after nearly losing it because at the next set of lights i was going to give you a hiding.

Spotted a gunmetal grey R32, with what looked to be bronze CR kais' or simliar wheels on the M1 last night, I was in the the purple 33 with you from Mudgeraba to H'vale... Very nice 32 mate, is it 25 or still a 20?

Surprised me haha

Spotted a white r34 gt-t leaving logan uni going to the highway saturday, I was the white 33 behind you, nice car :devil:

Edited by hardcorz

Spotted a gunmetal grey R32, with what looked to be bronze CR kais' or simliar wheels on the M1 last night, I was in the the purple 33 with you from Mudgeraba to H'vale... Very nice 32 mate, is it 25 or still a 20?

Surprised me haha

Howdy back to yah :devil: , its just a 20 with gold drifteks, yours looks pretty nice, next time we should stop instead `& have a chin-wag- still other was fun too lol

Hahahah I would've mate, but had a full car and 2 of my lady friends were busting for the toilet :D

Freaking women!

I'm down that way alot pm me back ill catch up with you :D

No worries mate, will do

Ampol? Not sure where that is. Is it the station near all re shops?

It was more on the long straight of redland bay re. Infront of capalaba wreckers.