SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Took this a while ago,,

Although we're pretty much parked near eachother everyday!! :sick:

Also spotted 2nd pic in the carpark, Not a skyrice, But it was too funny not to take a pic..

post-55671-1239163918_thumb.jpg

post-55671-1239164126_thumb.jpg

spotted Cusak silver V35 on logan road you where at lights near maccers .. i was in blue 35 that beeped at you..

Spotted a stock White v35 with stickers on it driven by heels .. sadly it was a 250gt ....

This morning on Kessels road red V35 standard plates you were turning into Autobarn macgregor .. driven by a P plater ..

Spotted a white R35 GTR on Vulture St in West End. Can't tell you plates because it wasn't wearing any, not even a trade plate lol

Damn they have some presence on the road!

Spotted Mr -032 tonight at the hyperdome (Thursday night around 7pm) darkish colour. Then spotted a white r33 s1 heading south past beenleigh, had some stickers on the back and side, cant remember plates, I gave a wave.

Spotted "GTR35" at GU uni on the Goldcoast. Gave you a thumbs up, but judging from your disgusted look; R34's are just shit to you now. Hope my 35 doesn't turn me into a flamin mongrel as well

Wait wait. Didn't pass. Driver went into the park and ride carpark, well behind capalaba central carpark.

near the central busstop?

that was me i think. picking my misses up.

Pretty sure I spotted 666DAN going up sugarbag road in caloundra on saturday....I only caught a very quick glimpse, could be wrong.

Spotted a grey series 1 r33 pulling into 7/11 on vulture street as I was pulling out, sorry I cut you off a tad bro :P

near the central busstop?

that was me i think. picking my misses up.

Yeah, it was central stop.. gt-t went through the back... next to the community library.

Spotted MRR34 at Sunnybank Market Square....drove past me and my mate in front of Kingsfood...

Car stands out like hell with all them sau stickers, freakin hot...hope you saw my 'dulled down' version R34 parked in front of blockbuster....just call me when you wanna swap. :)

Pretty sure I spotted 666DAN going up sugarbag road in caloundra on saturday....I only caught a very quick glimpse, could be wrong.

Spotted a grey series 1 r33 pulling into 7/11 on vulture street as I was pulling out, sorry I cut you off a tad bro :)

Nah wasn't me, the car actually didn't move Friday through Saturday due to my BAC not being under 0.05....I love easter long weekend!!!

spotted Owgsm over the weekend going past my house on mt gravatt capalaba road

Also spotted white r32 gtr near bryn bart ford pulled over by the coppers .. mt gravatt