SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Yep. Possibly. I was going to say lmgt4s.

Only 2 white deep dishes rims I know. That just drop Into the dish over a corner.

Cool nonetheless.

Hi arbie.

Funny that I've never seen your car till Saturday. Now saw it twice this weekend

Saw you this morning on redland bay rd.

Hey Simon

reason you haven't seen me is cos I only drove it up from Melbourne about 2 weeks ago. It's my daily driver now so you will probably see a lot of me! Whereabouts do you live?

Jon

anyone on here own a white R35 GTR ?? plates are Q00001 or something similar ... your left side tail light has water in them ... saw u on the gateway crawl this morning ..i was in the blue 35 next to you ..

Edited by 53XYN

Not sure of plates but had some blonde chick in a white 34 tail me from seventeen mile rocks road in oxley through to the roundabout near mount ommaney just after 3 this arvo

spotted today and the other day as well, red r34 gt (maybe gt-t) in gympie. also regularly see a silver r34 gt-t doing laps of the main street of gympie too. and often see a black 34 gt-t in gympie as well. see a heap of 32's and 33's as well.

but there is something about both the red and silver r34's that gets my attention. that is the fact that there is only 1 real r34 gtr in gympie that i am aware of and it's bayside blue, and there is 3 gt-t's. however according to the badges there are 3 gtr's and 1 gt-t, LOL. the red 34 has a gtr badge on the boot, and the silver one has a gtr badge in the grill and a bee-r badge on the boot (that looks like a gtr badge from a distance). both are lacking in the flared rear guards department, as well as the MFD in the dash and both have 2 white reverse lights instead of 1 white 1 red.

spotted NEO 32 outside my house on mt gravatt-capalaba road , also spotted a White V35 Coupe base model at mt gravatt TAFE next to a white s15 ..

Blonde chick in a 4 door R33 with standard plates on logan road near wollengabba .. ta for the wave :)

spotted a black 34 coupe in the city on ann st (with sau sticker!) about 12pm yesterday.

also spotted a sliver R33 GTR leaving my workshop :action-smiley-069: thats an ipswich car (Hi matt!)