SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a white 33 at wintersun festival today.....Dude, Did you feel as wierd as me driving a jap car down there?

Was probably me, lol , came down after the natural arch cruise for a look lol, doesnt bother me with the all the muscle cars around, its all good, i like all cars. saw a couple of r32's down there anyway.

spotted 83CKS on mains street kangaroo point this arvo right behind you was a yellow S2 34 .. stock plates

Nawww didn't see ya :)

Spotted the Yellow 34 with stock plates, And then 71BBY bit further down the RD..

Was probably me, lol , came down after the natural arch cruise for a look lol, doesnt bother me with the all the muscle cars around, its all good, i like all cars. saw a couple of r32's down there anyway.

Yeah it was you..... it was good down there..my little brother had his Chrysler imperial in the show which was cool and i also have appreciation for all cars..problem is a lot of them dont...I left my lights on though after driving in the rain so i had a flat battery at the end of they day but who cares...was so worth it!

spotted a black, or dark purple r33 4 door with big stickers on back window going to budrim about 12ish, then at 1.30 maroon r33 going past woombye overpass and a dark blue r33 coupe, with a shopping list down the side going to the woombye pub?

where were you? I didnt see the GTR and I dare say michael was in cruise mode when he was going down to springwood. this would have been about 3-4pm?

Was a little after 4. I was in the left lane down the straight just before mains rd exit. I was in my daily, the red with white bonnet and front bar drift spec corolla.

Spotted 'slow az'(i think its that way), got04 and 3 or so other lines at Mercury this morning... Will see them tomorrow too if they're still there once I go back.

Spotted a silver 33 4 door at the United Service station on olsen rd southport outside subway :cool:

And another maroon/red 33 on musgrave ave :wave:

and a 32 in southport bluray :P

a grey 33 in southport with a gtr wing and DC sticker on the back

A purple 32 on olsen ave with plates ahr32 :)

spotted a white R33 this morning on the brekky creek road rego was 100 JRL i think 2 female drivers .. gave them a wave in return they rev up the car pssssst and take off.. .. mind you this 33 was falling apart .. lol

has anyone spotted the the most f**ked skyline in the whole world getting around brisbane? r33 with rainbow flames up the sides, and a huge sticker on the back saying........"KING OF STREET" makes me so angry when i see him.