SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

seen a blue r34 gtr getting pick on by a moto copper on way to power cruise...

you were going towards the servo with the bonnet up and he was pointing at your tyers

and i seen 83ecks driving past the grandstand, i waved and you looked at me funney haha (i was in the blue singlet)

Oh Crap, Sorry about that! :P

Too much going on lol

Hope you had a good day out there :D

Im in Melbourne on a holiday and have seen heaps of skylines! :D

Some are smick as while others are ruff as guts! I walked straight out of lunch yesterday smack bang into a spanking new GTR R35! :D My friend had no idea what we had just come across and quized me when i told her i needed a moment with somone elses car! pmsl

Spotted a silver na r34 4 door today in my gravatt logan rd, nice and clean ride! I wasn't in my skyline, instead getting some exercise walking to garden city lol and just seen a white r32 on the kessels/Logan rd intersection with a big NOS sticker on the side and a heap of smaller vinyls o_O and now a nice clean black R34 coupe

seen a black 32 with fimc and 17\18 chromies in petrie\north lakes area, i waved, you prob thought who the f was that lol... (no skyline)

then a white r33 gtr parked in north lakes shopping center, looked a little worse for wear front bumper and rear bumper wise, next to shopping trolley area. then infront of it another r33 gts-t pritty standed looking

also a silver v35?, you had a big cannon on back, green p's and a skyline decal down passenger side at least, and some trust or something sticker on rear window

Edited by red_screamer

spotted brenden in his GTR at inala shoppin centre i was in my gold 380 beeped at you

Spotted 84bee 33 with huge ass driven by heals sticker.. at wishart shopp village just then.. you chucked a huge sic skid next to my 35..umm.. uncool... lucky u didnt hit my car..

Spotted a bunch of skylines on the way out from powercruise all lined up getting defect notices (including me :D ). The orange tickets were flying! Also spotted Becks having fun on the track, first time ive seen your car one the road, looks clean. Twas a great day out apart from being targeted. Plenty of other very nice skylines on the day, great turnout.

Spotted a bunch of skylines on the way out from powercruise all lined up getting defect notices (including me :) ). The orange tickets were flying! Also spotted Becks having fun on the track, first time ive seen your car one the road, looks clean. Twas a great day out apart from being targeted. Plenty of other very nice skylines on the day, great turnout.

Cheers :D

Yeah i know a couple of people who got done on the way home from Powercruise, :ninja:

Luckily i got out of there early..

I had a ball on the track.. The 3 hour wait to get on was a bit crazy tho!!

Hope you had a good time

Saw a nice looking blue 33 on wardoo st in southport today late morning :D, I waved but he didnt see me, he eventually saw me and it looked like he thought I was a weirdo staring it him lol he probably thought I was thinking bout stealing it being it was in southport lol

I was in the maroon subaru forster turning right into the industrial area. Nice car mate :)