SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted 83CKS this morning....I was hiding on the bus. Car pool'd then bused it to the valley from southbank, in preparation for tonight. :P

Also spotted SIC-33 didn't look all that sic....needed the main sail set to be more sic.

I spotted brandon in his 33 gtr on turbot street this arvo, im riding my bike so i make a very obvious wave towards him, and i get nothing......

these gtr drivers, think they can snob us regular type people :P

Haha... sorry man! Didnt see you at all. I'm probably on my way to pick up my wife from work. Cheers!

green R 33 S1 on creek road at about 4ish.. got a nod and thumbs up .. was in vlue 35

Also silver V35 stock on newham road around 4.30ish

Spotted John (nis035) at tafe ground yesterday arvo.. was in pulsar

spotted becks again....

last night on the logan motorway.

I was just coming off the wembley road exit with the maxima (debadged) on to the motorway.

then I briefly flashed you with my beams of course :(

every morning i see this r33gtr blackish blood red pearl white gt stripes over car red pin stripe around the white and red pinstripe wheels this thing looks amazing he heads towards the northside at about 7am

Sorry to the white skyline I passed on ruthven st, saw ya wave but I was too slow.

brisbane??? could have been me, i was really lost trying to get to ipswich m'way

also spotter SMR33 along gateway this arvo, chick driver red 33, nice too see.