SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw a Silver 33 in varsity yesterday with chromies, no offence but them LED bars on the bottom of the front bumper are lame...

They look nice on european cars, but on a skyline.... well let's just say I'm not a fan, each to their own though.

Now are we the only ones looking at for skylines lately as it is just the three of us posting lol

No,

But I don't post them as I'm driving my sisters pulsar at the moment, as my skyline is in at ERD.

So if you see a random wave at you from a white pulsar, that would have been me. Damn the automatic wave response when seeing a skyline.

spotted craig :P

didn't actually realise till he drove past because i was still half asleep lol

yea i had even pulled beside you and stopped and you were staring into space and i thought " what a rude @#$%" lol

what a lovely day in paradise

Edited by Kiwibob

yea i had even pulled beside you and stopped and you were staring into space and i thought " what a rude @#$%" lol

what a lovely day in paradise

i got about three hours sleep. wouldn't have noticed if a fighter jet pulled beside up me lol

Saw a white 33 GTR giving it some stick merging onto the Bruce the other day, he kept it in 2nd until the 100 sign, then a tiny puff from the exhaust and it vanished. Holy hell did it go. I jizzed profusely.

Also spotted Isola yesterday, waved but no response. I was in my fighter jet.

Just spott'd Donna on anzac ave

finally ...... lol

what were you doing over here?

nice to actually drive along with another skyline, not just see them when im not in my car. :ermm:

Also spotted Isola yesterday, waved but no response. I was in my fighter jet.

Ooo! Where was that?

Maroon 33 today on telegraph rd about 8am plates ***JVA. Couldn't see if they waved back because the sun was reflecting on their windscreen.