SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

anyone here from north lakes? was driving out of the westfield area on that highway connecting to bruce.. stopped on the lights and this VL just tried drifting in the wet..

....and crashed. badly.

was pretty funny cause he was giving me and my mates this weird look before he attempted his drift. passed by them and just shook our heads. nonetheless, it was pretty bad, the car hit the curb pretty hard. good thing it didnt rollover.

hmm.. good thing there wasnt a pole there. lol.

Originally posted by druzilla32

Do many people here drive there line thru Harrys Diner on a friday night?  Im there every 2nd friday, reversed in across from the kitchen door :P

Druzilla32 : is yours the burgandy 32? I've ben thru there in my 32 a couple of times, but I don't go in there often. Normally I'm cruising past on my way to a friend's place in Newmarket :(

Saw a couple of skylines out tonight. Saw a R32 and a R33 in King's Parking in the city.

Yeah, anyway, whilst sending a friend back home. I saw a white R32 which looked like the skyline in 46n2's avatar. That was in Carseldine. It was parked on the side of the road.

Originally posted by 46n2

Druzilla32 : is yours the burgandy 32?  I've ben thru there in my 32 a couple of times, but I don't go in there often.  Normally I'm cruising past on my way to a friend's place in Newmarket :P

Yah thats me