SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

lol i dunno who would raise it though looks stupid that high

yer it does ey... i asked the guy when i was buying it if he goes on cruises and stuff and he said back in his asian voice " Cruisess.. what do u mean, cruises". lol..

O well.. least it looks schmik now.

Ima cruisin...

DRUZILLA, I drove ur 32 about a month before i bought mine. I was in the process of importing thru somebody who stuffed me around endlessly, and trying to get my money back off of him at the time. That was the first and only GTS4 i have driven. Have you had any problems with it? Did u manage to knock the price down abit? He didnt have it well presented to sell when i looked at it on that sat avo.

I must admit it is looking the goods now (that wing on the back was ugly), and it sounds like u are going to town on it with mods too :D I have different mags on mine to what is in the avator

DRUZILLA, I drove ur 32 about a month before i bought mine.  I was in the process of importing thru somebody who stuffed me around endlessly, and trying to get my money back off of him at the time.  That was the first and only GTS4 i have driven.  Have you had any problems with it? Did u manage to knock the price down abit? He didnt have it well presented to sell when i looked at it on that sat avo.  

I must admit it is looking the goods now (that wing on the back was ugly), and it sounds like u are going to town on it with mods too ;)  I have different mags on mine to what is in the avator

yeh your mags look the goods

Yeh got $700 off the marked price.

No major problems... Just found out the other day that i have a faulty knock sensor. I dont no how serious that is in regards to price..

LOL, it wasnt very well presented was it.. There was shit every where

Oh No!

gunna have to change jobs now :D

Heheh!

sall good mate, so lets talk about discounts ;) just kidding

um, black 4dr 33 on the espy yesterday arvo, female driver and passenger from memory, looked neat tho,

very weary of black 4dr skylines theres at least 2 4dr 33s i know that are rather quick :)

Hi...everyone out there....I'm Lee. You may have seen me around.....I own a four door just like 4doorz. Thought it was the only one...but saw 2 others (damm...) BUT mines the 5 speed turbo one so far....The Ford blue print colour with the GTR front, sideskirts and rear quarters and a "DMD" sticker on the front windscreen.Slowly working on it...but no dosh, still paying it off.

Say "hello" if you see me cruzin...

sall good  mate, so lets talk about discounts :D just kidding

James if you are after parts give me a call, I will hook you up with a good price ;)

In fact I may think about doing discounts for all QLD SAU members (once the club is up and running)