SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

• 2 weeks later...

i went cruising yesturday and day, just wanted to see what was out and about. Didnt see many skylines, but a **** load of silvias and rex's. and theres some blue r33 with front mount up near calboture. seen it off a main road(today).

i went cruising yesturday and day, just wanted to see what was out and about. Didnt see many skylines, but a **** load of silvias and rex's. and theres some blue r33 with front mount up near calboture. seen it off a main road(today).

Pretty sure I saw yours as I cruised by the beach today? The missus actually spotted it which was strange, and I thought that paint job looks familiar?

Actually saw a strange blue R33 yesterday, looked like a 400R kit in Caloundra.

hey shane u saw my mates r33,Nismo blue its an awsome looking car.He lives at bundamba i recon its the best skyline i have ever seen.Its 1997 fmic and has full hks adjustable suspension .The car is hot makes mine look like a piece of crap

Only saw it for a split second, but it looked very, very tidy indeed!

hey shane u saw my mates r33,Nismo blue its an awsome looking car.He lives at bundamba i recon its the best skyline i have ever seen.Its 1997 fmic and has full hks adjustable suspension .The car is hot makes mine look like a piece of crap

Where have you been??

A few weekends ago I saw two chicks driving your car, then I finally saw it back at the house! Have you been away overseas for work again?