SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Hey Zoix yep thats the 33gtr i see in toowong, wish i could buy it.

And there is a white 33gtst s2, i see on st pauls tce everyday, it has white 5 spoke chrome wheels, is this anyone on here my mum keeps saying she saw me, but it must be you. he he.

thats quite possibly my bosses car

his plates are HIT

what it a big maori looking dude doing the washing?

He looked maori. NZ'der anyway. He was in a button up shirt, long black pants. Businessman??

Spooks, were you at Shell at Upper Mount Gravatt on Tuesday night?

He looked maori. NZ'der anyway. He was in a button up shirt, long black pants. Businessman??

hes my boss (we are computer programmers), total champion

i talked him into getting a skyline (he always went on about supras, until he test drove one and didnt like it, i suggested a skyline and now he loves his car more than anything)

nah, i was out and about tuesday, but not mt gravatt, i was the other side of town

Hey everyone! how are you all? I'm new to the sight actually so i better introduce myself first, i'm **SKYBABE** as u can see, i'm from sunny brissie and i'm an 18 yr old chic. I'm keen to get out and meet a few new people as i'm only pretty new to brisbane!

I was driving thru chermside (i think it was maundrell tce or something like that---> has a BP servo on the corner) and a blue R33 drove past that looked HELLA nice! the front plate was positioned up almost inline with the headlights i was just curious if anyone here owns it or knows the person who duz cuz.... NICE CAR!

**SKYBABE**

also i no this isn;t the place to put it but some friends and i are cruising to Harrys diner on newmarket rd brisbane for any brissie members that wanna come HUGE car get together! really nice old school hot rods and commo's imports..the lot! if u can make it 0404382018. hear from yous laters!

SmoothLine Thats me!

Come say hi next time. where do u live? i live close by i didnt see you though? where were you? Is that your skyline in the avatar? man thats tidy!

I was driving a new 5 series bmw (only for two days sadly). I was at the roundabout near the video store and was behind you until you pulled into the carpark :D

I live in Sanctuary Cove... Where are you?

Yeah my car looks like the one in the avatar, except for the bonnet and I have different wheels :( oh and about 300kw less power :) If you see me around say hi, or vice versa :P

I live at Oxenford. Sanctuary cove is damn nice, im always around that area cuz i work there. So im sure youll see me about. All the new restaurants there are so nice, so many rich people about makes me jealous hehe.

seen some r33s today, after I polished mine :) They seen me as much as I seen them. wynunum area, then at 7:43pm they went pass the subway at morning side. Its a black r33 with gze plates I think, looks to be from IVS. Huge mechcano wing on the back.

also some white r33 went into kfc 5 minutes after with a flat boot lid. looked nice and tidy.

um skybabe, Not giving you shit or anything, but you havent really introduced yourself really well. Like to introduce yourself it would require, a name(Lyndel), model of lancer, what license you have, and can you drive? Where do you hang out? Have you been on a cruise with any other car club? An email address would be better than a phone number. There are some weirdos out there.

and btw, got pics ;P

Hi everyone i got bored so i thought i would introduce myself. My name is nathan, i live in gladstone, dont have a car yet as im on my l's will have one in hopefully 3 months. Looking to buy an SR20DE Pulsar and later on a skyline. Dream of owning a R34 GTR but dont we all :).

seen some r33s today, after I polished mine :) They seen me as much as I seen them. wynunum area, then at 7:43pm they went pass the subway at morning side. Its a black r33 with gze plates I think, looks to be from IVS. Huge mechcano wing on the back.

also some white r33 went into kfc 5 minutes after with a flat boot lid. looked nice and tidy.

I live off richmond road zoix, bout 2min from morningside subway ;)

wasnt me tho

black one mitea been david, mate from school