SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

He must be gay.

No not gay. I guess we were just a bit crazy and in love when we bought the cars.

Is kinda fun to go driving with two (kind of matching) skylines. A bit of a blat up Mt Glorious on the weekends. Gotta get along to one of these Thursday nights. But could I control myself with so many skylines? Guess I'll have to, most of you would cream me anyway.

Yeah who's is the GTR on pickering street out side one of the shops , near the army base , I will have to check what shop it is outside of next time ??

jaqule i know theres a few guys at the enoggera backarcks that own lines i seen a few go in and out of there a couple of times

as much as I hate to admit it I will be one of them soon

hey ibeen on this forum for awhile, but any of u in the beenleigh area? i know there some house in windaroo that is getting heaps of supra's, skylines, and soarars out the front of it now which is nice to see :) only if the mr2 wasnt in the shop getting repaired :P

i think the day i crashed some guys in a r32 black if i remember correctly laughed at me as they went by, cause i took down the tree near yatla pies just pasted the round coming from mt warren :S now no one has to worry about it when they loose it aroudn that damn corner hehe. no one told me mid mounts were so tempermentle :slap: