SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Well cool that's better :( still I only seen two chicks in SAU in brissie own a white 33 and a wine red 33, so dun know if she's on here or not :)

I spotted willo late arvo goin full noice thru the round about near an old servo in Bardon, heading towards toowong on fredrick st. Seems to handle those corners pretty well!! :wassup:

haro

What a weekend for spotting..

I spotted Sam driving the FYN 33 on friday night.

I was a passanger in Ms 180s car, and I got REJECTED!! .. as sam wouldnt even look over at me :D

I spotted Belgraion at Repco today, actually he found me .. I got my headlights working now bro! :cheers:

Was going to wave but wasn't sure who to wave at.

I had my back to the road, by the time I heard you, you had already gone past. You would have pulled up at the lights near my car though.

Saw black R34 GTR, plates "RF1" on the corner of loganlea Rd...stopping in to see Ernie by the looks of things.

Damn I want the GTR body-kit!!!

I have seen that car too, very nice

I saw a whole bunch of skylines parked at this unit complex near Indro today. Looked like some sort of dodgy backyard garage, had probably 7 skylines there at one stage.

Yeah saw you fluxy, the GF wasn't impressed though....she thinks the forums are a gay hangout encouraging guys to wave at each other hahaha

Pfft.. this is a hangout? :cheers:

Anyhow.. seen way too many skylines lately... quiet a few at espy on sat night.. one was a blue 32. hrmm.. a GTST ?

Last night.. lots of skyline again at espy and in the broady.. Saw a nice white 34 with a drift wing going out of espy last night with a gunmetal 32 and two white commo's with disco lights giving chase... Hope the dude wasnt doing anything stupid.. :D

I was out cruising last night yotis, i saw a few skylines i dont think i saw you though. I had a bit of fun with two maroon r33's but damn there was too much traffic, even at 12ish.

Damn there were heaps of cops out, a couple gave me dirty looks and i wasnt doing anything wrong at the time.

On my way home i was cruising with a few cars and got onto smith st and the cops were pulling everyone over with a modified car. There were probably about 15 cars pulled over.

This was out the front of chris' work, just after the main round-a-bout. I was lucky enough to escape down the side street before they waved me down.

Then as smith st joins the M1 going north there was a speed camera hiding on the side of the road, i had a commo wanting to give me a run and i didnt feel like it after my lucky escape so he got the shits and sped off and i saw the cop flash him hahaha.

Saturday Afternoon about 5:30PM-6:00PM

Moggil Road from Supercheap auto all the way to Indro shoppin town

Gold R33 Gts-T

plates were like 772 ICI

Sum guy with his head shaved...

hey all so sat night saw heaps of lines in town it was crazy but just wondering was anyone from here at hpi drifts on sun saw heaps lines there thought there'd have to be one or two of you guys around. :( I was in a black sp20 on the last drift corner.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What are you doing with the car? street car or race car? People get hung up on the squat of the s/r chassis rears. There is positives to the squat if a car is setup and driven correctly for it (correct ride height, spring rate, alignment, damper valving). Generally just lengthen the rear traction arm by 5-10mm and that will help the squat and bump steer too. You are also correct with the roll centre too. This too also needs to be adjustable if you start messing with suspension geometry.   Having done quiet a bit of testing on race cars this year in regards to rear squat, I've seen some big positives from it in regards to drive off corners and traction. 
    • I find I am using the MX5 for everything except long overnight cruises with Jackie, or, if picking up the kids to go somewhere, the SS has so much more room inside, and is much more comfortable if your going to be doing Hwy driving for 6-8 hours And the MX5 isn't bad in stop go traffic for a manual transmission car, whilst the clutch kit has been upgraded from stock, it is still light, and also not having a stupidly light flywheel in it helps as well, I've spent alot of time sitting on the M5, M4 and M7 stuck in traffic when plodding around the Greater Sydney Region in it Another benefit is MX5's are not really a car that gets stolen, you can pretty much park it anywhere, and it will still be there when you return
    • I can totally get why you like it for that sort of commute. I was thinking BoganDore because it's such a lazy drive, for things like stop start traffic.   I used to do over an hour in stop start shit from one side of Bris to the next, twice a day. My choice of car was larger displacement, with an auto. Basically for torque in low rpm/very low speed, and no clutch pedal. But loved a fun manual for the weekends, which the partner has (plus had the LandCruiser too for other fun drives). I now have an EV as a work car, and I tell ya what, ultimate daily driver, especially if youre out of energy, like I often am after work. I don't even need to touch the brake pedal   That said, I'm presently rebuilding the Liberty GTB to get it setup for weekend drives and track abuse! So small high revving turbo engine with 6 speed cog swapper!   But for your style of commute, I'd probably take the MX5 too!   For those choices, I'm ignoring fuel economy. Because I know how atrocious V8 daily life is for fuel from when I used to daily a manual SS, ha ha. Hence why I know I love the daily rumble of a V8
    • II know what u are saying after 9 years of hibernating my stock engined  110,00km gtt I got it registered 2 weeks ago. Took it for a drive a couple of days ago and some fresh bp fuel, I just couldn’t stop grinning and dreaming of when I will start my build thread. its just such a primal man feeling many forget to enjoy I wish u so much enjoyment with your little racer mate
    • People just don't understand how good MX5's actually are and how fun they are to drive, park, manuever. You feel like you have got some fun cheat code, while everyone else is sitting in their luxobargeSUV like normies who missed the point of living. It really is that noticable. As long as you/your stuff fit, and you're comfortable (they are), a MX5 is the best car on earth to daily around.