SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a sliver two tone 33 coupe on Smith St this morning... Had the new SAU stickers on the rear quarter windows... Not sure who?? Had a good look as I rode past but couldn't pick who it was...

Also spotted MJ in my old Rolla of Powah!

Jst seen a rather SIIIIK Blue GTR 34 cruising along Eagle street into Mary street in the city. REGO GTR 1. Oneof the thoughest 34's I've seen on the road.

i saw it probably the same time as you....i was walking near the macdonalds on eagle street...holy crap this car is frickin awesome!!!!

Spotted gold GTR "SECRT" at Autobarn South Tweed! Had to make a u turn and drive by again just to get a better look :) I believe its the Top Secret GTR?? Anyone can confirm? gave thumbs up to the autobarn dude tht was standing in front of it!

chardons corner (annerley) saw a schmick white s1.5 r33 with a big SAU sticker on the drivers back window. if u saw me, i waved to ya's, i had the white r32.

that was could have been me :D i live just around the corner from chardons pub, unfortunately though i didn't see you.

Spotted gold GTR "SECRT" at Autobarn South Tweed!  Had to make a u turn and drive by again just to get a better look :rant: I believe its the Top Secret GTR?? Anyone can confirm? gave thumbs up to the autobarn dude tht was standing in front of it!

Thats the one ;)

They now have an Honda 2000 in there