SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw a silver R33 Series 1 GTS-T with a shopping list down the side and a GTR badge in the front grill!! I hate it when people do that. Why try to fake it? Just makes you look like a moron. As soon as he spotted me he dropped behind so I wouldn't get a good look at the car but he didn't realise I had been behind him for 5 klm.

spotted a silver R33....in the driveway of a house in the street I'm staying at in Sunnybank - looked like everyone was having a few drinks in the garage...

wanted to beep but then remembered I was in a crappy hire car and not a Skyline so I would have just seemed like some random weirdo :D

... and a GTR badge in the front grill!! I hate it when people do that. Why try to fake it? Just makes you look like a moron.

i'm with you Dave. what's worse is when they put a GTR badge on the back and don't remove the GTS25t decal. HELLO!! haven't you heard of a hairdrier and eucalypstus oil you idiot. if you're going to fake it, do it properly please people.

666DAN on Mt Lindesay Hwy heading into brisbane just after jimboomba at about 3pm today

What the hell were BOTH of you doing down there!?  :rolleyes:

Ummm.... Oh the roumors you could start!!!

Dan says: Arhhhhh I was washing my car then i needed to dry it off...

Shane says: Welllllll I was ummmm buying a newspaper... Yeah...

not really on topic but just thought i should mention it, saw a nasty-ass old beat-up white VR commodore the other day with an STi sticker on it.

commodore STi. i actually laughed out loud. :lol:

got a wave from a white S2 R33 the other day too, first person to actually wave back at me. :rolleyes:

Went for a cruise up the coast to BWCP (as you can see I'm from nsw) with some mates tonight.

Needless to say I spotted a shitload of skylines.

On the way up a black R32 with "LOR32" numberplates came screaming up past us and then decided it would be a good idea to overtake a car on the inside using a non-existant (crossed-out) lane.. lol

Saw some orange R32, for some reason it sounded really awful??

A silver R33 with a blue stripe decal.

Blue R34 GTR with gold wheels i think.

Cant remember any others, unfortunately most looked the same and few had custom plates so I couldn't remember them.

Actually surprised I think i only saw 2 other wine red R33s, i expected a lot more lol.

Was anyone from here at BWCP tonight?

not really on topic but just thought i should mention it, saw a nasty-ass old beat-up white VR commodore the other day with an STi sticker on it.

commodore STi.  i actually laughed out loud.   :lol:

got a wave from a white S2 R33 the other day too, first person to actually wave back at me.  :D

waved at a silver R34 coupe the other day near the deagon deviation,

got a wave back, felt warm and fuzzy inside.... :D

Edited by sloazr33

Ummm.... Oh the roumors you could start!!!

Dan says: Arhhhhh I was washing my car then i needed to dry it off...

Shane says: Welllllll I was ummmm buying a newspaper... Yeah...

hahahaha but no.

i was visiting Fidel at a prison down that way, quite a good drive out there once past Beaudesert.

i believe Dan lives in Jimboomba.

:rofl: Today I saw a metallic blue R33 GTR (I think. no badge but sounded like it) In yeronga at around 10:30 this morning..It had the JGTC style body kit and big deep dish work equips, In fact it was the same as the white GTR in HPI 46 only painted blue (Possibly a colour change for that same car??) ..On the road it looked massive I swear like 5 inches wider per side!! Any way who ever owns it good work cause that thing is amazing! Much better in real life than in the magazine

Yeah funny I thought wtf would anyone be doing down this way haha….and for future reference my parents live at Cedar Grove NOT Jimboomba…don't associate me with that place :blink:

Had to go pick up my stuff I had left laying around the place, did you guys see me fighting the lid of the storage box that decided to do laps of the cars interior cause I had the window down???

Was good to actually see someone from SAU on the road for once!