SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Yeah funny I thought wtf would anyone be doing down this way haha….and for future reference my parents live at Cedar Grove NOT Jimboomba…don't associate me with that place :(

Had to go pick up my stuff I had left laying around the place, did you guys see me fighting the lid of the storage box that decided to do laps of the cars interior cause I had the window down???

Was good to actually see someone from SAU on the road for once!

nah didn't notice anything suspicious goign on in your car. it was funny, we'd just been joking that the residence of Beaudesert had probably never seen a skyline before when i spotted the telltail R34 taillights up in the distance. naturally i had to catch up to see who it was.

nah didn't notice anything suspicious goign on in your car. it was funny, we'd just been joking that the residence of Beaudesert had probably never seen a skyline before when i spotted the telltail R34 taillights up in the distance. naturally i had to catch up to see who it was.

It has seen mine a few times..my sister lived there

Haha that's seriously what I used to say…along the lines of the old locals would think it was a UFO (Back to the Future style with the barn and the old Pine Tree farmer)

I've even had the local post office lady give me a rev about being "one of those fast-paced city folk in their new-fangled cars"

I told her just because I had actually lived out there for 14 years didn't mean I was a yokel that refers to going to Beaudesert as "going into Town" damn small minded bumpkins, they really need to get out more.

Dan666 where in Cedar Grove? Thats where I grew up. We had the house with the zinalome (sp?) roof on the corner of mt lindsay highway and cedar grove road.

And as much as I hate to admit it, but I will just to show how backwards beauy really is. When I was born (in 1984) one of the shops still had items of clothing in the shop windows with pounds and pence prices on them. Thier cash register was also pre decimal currency. The place is seriously behind the times.

Finally saw 47APN on Gympie rd @ Chermside....

About time...

Got a big out the window wave and a toot also.... I waved back with a simple hello spotted ya wave. Lady in the car next to me said "damn hoons honking" or something like that and looked at me with an evil stare...

So i honked my horn and waved to her also.... LOL LOL :P

About time...

Got a big out the window wave and a toot also.... I waved back with a simple hello spotted ya wave. Lady in the car next to me said "damn hoons honking" or something like that and looked at me with an evil stare...

So i honked my horn and waved to her also.... LOL LOL :P

lol no doubt she would have heard the obligatory hoon/bogan "BLLLUUUGGHH" that seems to be shouted out of hoons cars

Oh come on Davo be nice....so it makes your car dirty coming out to visit...:):P jk.. But they, the people around beaudesert/Jimmy see them all the time....mine for one and there are others...2 black 32's...a seen a white 33 a couple of times...a silver 33.. but yeah it is the sticks but it is pieceful.....

Edited by Oblivion

About time...

So i honked my horn and waved to her also.... LOL LOL :mellow:

those darn hoons with their friendly horn beeping and out the window waving. they should be towed for that shit. she's just lucky i didn't use one on my "special" horns.

BTW spotted Col-GTSX on Gympie rd @ Chermside. was about time ey. that is a very yellow 33 you have bud 00000031.gif

Spotted Firefrog in crestmead yesterday... was driving long behind you... gave a beep and a wave... dont think you noticed tho... afterall... it is a s13 lol

Ahhhh of course! I was wondering who you were :unsure: Trying desperately to think who I knew who owned a silvia :D I did wave back btw :)

Also spotted SLO34 heading down the coast, er, that same day I think it was actually. Very tidy and fast looking 34.

Dam!! Looks like i moved to the right area!

Nearly every time i leave my house (even to go to the servo) i see at least one Liner  :P it's awesome!!

Yes, Coorparoo / Morning Side / Stones Corner / Carindale / Carina area have quite a fair few liners living in and around the place.

I got 2 liners living on the same street as me. Never talked to them before and wouldnt have a clue if they even participate on here.