SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted and picked up Pete (R34GTX) at Chapman and Chapman in the morning. Saw Dangerous Daveo's car at Northfield Moorooka (and Drews R34 GTT and GTR). Spotted n15m0 at around 7pm in the city picking up people. I pulled him over with my looks :O

spotted a stegea with R34 front end .. looked bizzare.. near autobarn slacks creek ..

Should go in the stagea spotted thread :O

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=53437

Was it silver? Looks great, but for ~$7000 I'll pass, still now the stock stagea design has grown on me :O

Spotted and picked up Pete (R34GTX) at Chapman and Chapman in the morning.  Saw Dangerous Daveo's car at Northfield Moorooka (and Drews R34 GTT and GTR).  Spotted n15m0 at around 7pm in the city picking up people.  I pulled him over with my looks :(

I saw the GTT, didnt see the GTR...

I was getting my new head deck in, its very very nice. Best $966.00 spent ever.

spotted a red 32 rego try32 .. while cruising down coast with my mates in their liners last nite... if the owners on here.. i wouldnt get in front of cars then chuck cig buts out the window ..frekin thing was wedged in my cooler core

Edited by 53XYN

I saw the GTT, didnt see the GTR...

I was getting my new head deck in, its very very nice.  Best $966.00 spent ever.

hahah...you got it congrats? learn it all yet? is it the eclispe one you were talkin about? oh yeah, i went to talk to them about my boot and sound proofing....found out the boot is wrong...not really surprised...and a few things on the sound proofin etc.

spotted a black GTR on the bruce Hway heading northbound just before the dohles rocks exit, also a very nice blue R32 with kit and front mount etc headin along the gateway motorway. orange R33 with dmd the image sticker on the side window and full kit and then on thelogan motorway 2 white R33's a series 1 and 2 following one another. was a busy day lol