SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

saw a silver 32 on Logan Rd this morning with an SAU sticker...tried catching ur attn at the lights but u weren't lookin...

And also heaps of 33s and 32s down the coast!

Choyda: Ah icic...cuz i think i saw a black 34gtt as i drove past the city, thought that might have been ya...Well thanx, let's just say i guess im pretty happy with how my car goes at the moment... >_<

Spotted 'Pear' I think it is (blue r34 gold and silver wheels?) down near oxley at about 1.30pm yesterday.

So hi!

that could have been me, I was all over the place on Saturday. sorry I didn't see you/wave.

Spotted in Surfers a really nice S2 R34 Gtt Silver, with very hot work meisters! Couldn't help taking a few happy snaps with my phone. Left an SAU card on ur windscreen :D Hope it gets you lookin in here!

5 mins later saw another white 34 coupe. The driver looked like a blond chick...I waved :)

Just moved up here from Shitney :P

I'm getting around in a Grey 32 GTR with a carbon bonnet, give us a wave if you see it. Need to meet some Skyline owners up this way.

And who are the GTR Guru's in Brisbane to take your car in to?

Spotted Shaneo81, BelGlarion & Silver R34 GTT all at milton mackers all at different times last night...

I waved to you 'silver34gtt' i was the bum in the gutter with the bourben can who waved as you came out of the carpark...

I also yelled out patrick to no aviale... Did not see shane at all tho...

I was having a bum night... Drink and scab lifts from friends...

Milton maccas = bogans :D

Saw a bunch of skylines and a VR/VS holden ute with a RB25/30 conversion and screamer pipe at the meet last night at Springwood. We then had a sensible drive to Mt Coot-tha via Milton Road - we didn't wanna stop at bogan central :)

Welcome aboard AJ, hope to see you around :D

Just moved up here from Shitney :)

I'm getting around in a Grey 32 GTR with a carbon bonnet, give us a wave if you see it. Need to meet some Skyline owners up this way.

And who are the GTR Guru's in Brisbane to take your car in to?

Best move you could make. . . . away from Sydney :teehee:

I have always used Chapman and Chapman, has built many successful Targa cars including GTRs, looked after my old GTR and most of my mates as well. There are lots of other competent places around too though.

Welcome to Bris!

Milton maccas = bogans :O

So i guess im a bogan now... Maby its time to buy a ute and switch from bourben to rum...

So does that also make shaneo81, belglarion & silverr34gtt all bogans as well...?

hey, dont bring me into this lol, i simply stopped for a feed, then went crusing through city.... i wasnt the one in the gutter drinking bourben.......

lol,

i also spotted a yellow r33 plates we 60 yah....

Yep Col you're all bogans LOL :) j/k :)

Anyways back on topic...

Car: Kermit Green S1 R33

Rego: 784-IFF

Where: Driving along Old Cleveland Road, city bound

When: Saturday 27/5/2006 early afternoon

What was I doing: Driving along Old Cleveland Road also :)

spotted a few lines in the city CBD last nite and Westend...

RYN26 (Ryan) Black R32 around 9:00pm circling the city...was gonna yell out to you but i was on the sidewalk...

Black R34 coupe parked on Elizabeth st.

White R34 with huge Altia wing

2 x White R33s in westend both with white wheels!

Silver r34 sedan heading towards westend on vulture st...

Spotted Shaneo81, BelGlarion & Silver R34 GTT all at milton mackers all at different times last night...

i saw belgarion too, but i never saw you roll thru Col. Usually it's hard not to notice your retina burning yellow beast