SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

1x white (very clean) r33 driving along coronation drive this morning at 6.40am.

1x burgandy (nope, wasn't SMR33) r33 driving onto coronation drive at toowong, 6.45am this morning.

1x burgandy r32 on stanley street at the lights in coorparoo as i was turning onto cavandish road at 7.10am this morning.

spotted a white r33 gtst on the corner of sandagte rd and juntion rd clayfeild.

alos mad033 on the riverside expressway turned off onto the stanley st vulture st exit.

4 door R34 on SE Freeway this evening inbound, SAU stickers, headlight eyelid things, gave a thumbs up before all that TRAFFIC daaaamn!!!

Getting more kw's hey Dave??? :)

Yes Karen, I am now the proud owner of 207rwkw!!!!

Due to a decent set of plugs, bloooooody cold temperature and a little tweeking of the fuel maps on the Haltech (love my Haltech)

All this without touching the turbo or fuel system!!!!

I wonder if Col will read this..........

And Benno!! Go the Haltech man!!!!

4 door R34 on SE Freeway this evening inbound, SAU stickers, headlight eyelid things, gave a thumbs up before all that TRAFFIC daaaamn!!!

tht was me!! :D I saw ur thumbs up and tried to catch up to u to return one but damn traffic! we should meet up sometime! nice 34! :)

Yes Karen, I am now the proud owner of 207rwkw!!!!

Due to a decent set of plugs, bloooooody cold temperature and a little tweeking of the fuel maps on the Haltech (love my Haltech)

All this without touching the turbo or fuel system!!!!

i should try that shell extreme u talked about.

should give me another 2kw's you said?

Im reading it... What have you heard Dave... :)

Spotted a R32 GTS-T at BP Apley tonight... Said G'Day to the fella and pointed him SAU's way...

spotted '93TME' R33 on the M1 at the hyperdome heading down the coast last night about 8:30...

on the way back i saw a gunmetal R32 with mexican plates, and also a darkish (black?) R33 (also mexican plates) at BP Coomera northbound around 1am

spotted '93TME' R33 on the M1 at the hyperdome heading down the coast last night about 8:30...

on the way back i saw a gunmetal R32 with mexican plates, and also a darkish (black?) R33 (also mexican plates) at BP Coomera northbound around 1am

mexican plate??