SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted Sam Irving up the coast at caloundra yesterday morning...

Almost missed him and was in the S15 so I didnt flash or toot as he would not have known who it was, plus he went past before I even knew it was him...

Spotted Sam Irving up the coast at caloundra yesterday morning...

Almost missed him and was in the S15 so I didnt flash or toot as he would not have known who it was, plus he went past before I even knew it was him...

do u own a s15 as well, col??

it has always been my dream to have a s15 and GTR at the same time, but my old one got crashed....

yeah there is, its a r34 gtt coupe,m personal plates are R34, and i think its for sale for 50,000

i dont know if its still for sale but im pretty sure it was around the 50k mark i bought my skyline from the place its up for sale or was...

http://www.thoas.com.au/

500hp with the engine all redone with green pipes and everything

do u own a s15 as well, col??

My partner has a "S15 S-GT"

As my car is in pieces atm and hers in on a salary package (you need to do 15,000km's per year min)

So we drive her car 90% of the time...

The garage is for the S15 and the R33... They look hot sitting side by side...

The company hacks get the road out the front... :P

Ive seen you getting around. Was out driving with my boss during work time (we were in a "meeting") and you were turning onto park street in milton, I think you waved? Anyway not sure if it was you, but it was a chick in a pink skyline with a black bonnet, clean paintjob. Nice ride.

I was in a grey 32 GTR /w black bonnet btw.

hmm... im not sure if it was me, my skyline is a pearl pink, if it was me, u would have seen it in fully matt paint, it must have been during the time when i was working on it. Now the paint of my car is half done i still gotto gloss the black parts ,also my boot and wheels are black as well. Anyway so far i havent seen another pink skyline on the road so the chances of it being me are good... well i hope there aren't any other pink skylines around :laugh: hehe

hmm... im not sure if it was me, my skyline is a pearl pink, if it was me, u would have seen it in fully matt paint, it must have been during the time when i was working on it. Now the paint of my car is half done i still gotto gloss the black parts ,also my boot and wheels are black as well. Anyway so far i havent seen another pink skyline on the road so the chances of it being me are good... well i hope there aren't any other pink skylines around :huh: hehe

Actually i spotted a bright pink R32 coupe today in the valley .. pink seat covers and all .. owner wasnt keen on a wave back... :laugh:

Edited by 53XYN

arh dam! not fair! i wanted to be the only pink skyline owner :)

Ah well yours is a distintive R33 so thats a differeance rather a 33 then 32 !..( no 33 Vs 32 war ) just a personal preferance :) unless its a 32 GTR ;):D:D

Edited by 53XYN

I was at car wash, I was already stopped ;) you drove past.

You live local I guess? Got a mate on Browns Plains road with a black R33, not to be confused with the black R33 in Marsden that does skids a fair bit (something PSI plates). Use to stir him up when I worked for dominos driving the echo, go skyline go! lol

I saw a couple cars going the opposite way along the bruce highway... drove to noosa and back, bit hard to wave and didn't pay enough attention to remember, but hello anyway haha.

Spotted Bunta's other car (wine red R33)which has been borrowed by Shanef.

It was parked on the side of the road at the city end of the Centenary Highway near the Toowong Roundabout. It appeared to be empty and sad.

Something obviously went wrong with it.....

Hehe, I waved frantically. Hardly any skylines on the road on new years day!

so that was you

me and mushroom were convoying back from a nye party, and when we parted ways he said he thought he saw you

was travelling down the length of ipswich rd around midday or so

Spotted Bunta's other car (wine red R33)which has been borrowed by Shanef.

It was parked on the side of the road at the city end of the Centenary Highway near the Toowong Roundabout. It appeared to be empty and sad.

Something obviously went wrong with it.....

Indeedy, did a compression test on her in the arvo and wasnt good, turns out it blew the headgasket. Put her on the back of a truck, and got her home.