SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Dead stock 1998 Silver R33 S2 GTS25t. See if you can guess the rego...

Live in Wellington Point and drive to Amberley RAAF Base each day so I do a fair few miles. Gimme a wave if you see me.

saw a red r34 at yatala pies on sunday with the plates niz34

very sweet car, i spotted drift r rims, there appeared to be a front mount hiding behind the mesh too :)

Thank you belgarion for your kind words about my car.Yes there is something hiding behind the mesh :D plus some other goodies :Oops:

I did not see anyone in another Skyline where were you ? should have come up and said Hi.

niz i didnt see ya around the car and i was only stopin quickly to get a pie, my car didnt actually turn off thats how quick i was :D

i parked out the front of yatala, pretty much adjacent to your car

chaos... details, now

damnit i thought i was the only green 33 :|

was it green like mine?

Belgarion / nismogirl, sorry i didnt come and say gday at the carpark the other nite, was with a pretty big group (redlineau - mainly gti-rs) and turned around and you'se had gone :S

Hehehe, you said hi to me tho!

But yeah, carpark has been picking up lately, its good.

Hey Peeps,

Well I thought I should post here...

I bought my girlfriends 1996 R33 GTST (white with GTR wing, skirt and rear pod) off her about a week ago after I sold my 2000 n15 SSS (we only need one car...). Was directed here by Harun (RNZ11Z- GTST) and Cam (GTR_Cam - GTR dehh)

Anyway minimal mods so far (ie pod, stealth, Malpassi, 3 inch 5 zigen cat back) the first two done last night...and I still need decent mags cause the s15 ones just don't cut it...

I used to cruise quite often but of late have not had the time...hopefully meet more of you in the near future...I do venture to Milton on the occassional thursday as part of the redline or pulsar group...

Cheers

Neill