SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Well I guess it is about time to announce myself, I am a proud owner of a stock as '93 R33 S1 GT-S25t. I live in Beenleigh but drive upto Caboolture and down to Murwulumbah all the time so I do a lot fo km's along the M1/Gateway.

If you want to see some pics of my car they can be found here, but be warned they are huge cause I like the detail so they are not dial-up freindly :(

http://203.219.212.62/R33/

I always give a wave to all 'lines I pass or get passed by.

I have not been cruising around at all because I can hardly afford to pay it off, let alone put petrol in it :)

I work at Yatala and there is a SWEET as white R33 S2 I think always parked outside a boat shop, I only get to see it when I run late for work.

Anyway if anyone is going cruising either down the coast orin brissie I'd love to join in.

Also is SAU "Officially" a club yet?

Hope to see you all out there!

Ska

from my experience, import cars are not welcome at harrys, i wasnt even welcome in my street last night cause the hotrod club were having a meet,  

chaos, man i know you love skylines and all, but running out in front of em is not cool :(

Nah James man, its cool these days, more so as the younger generation gets there, there was the twin turbo RB25 silvia there, few other bits and pieces. Like really, if you have that big of a problem with it, just park in at the next carpark.

i seen people crossing the road, but i dont know what you look like, so no ;)

lol thought u would have i ran across the road then saw u coming round the corner and stopped and looked at your car then saw ur mother in law get out of the back.

lol bel i ran to make the lights cause its a bloody long wait if you dont make it :( then i saw spooks coming n yeh decided i should run across :)

That's me :)

Saw the SAU stickers on your car.

I wasn't sure if you were on here... I was hoping you saw the stickers.

The conversation in my car went something like this:

Me: Look kids! Another Skyline...

6yo: Thats like grandpa's isn't it?

Me: Yep.

3yo: Dad, can we have a wing like that?

Me: Maybe...

6yo: Dad, is that Skyline faster than ours?

Me: Maybe...

3yo: Race him!

Me: Not today mate...

Wife: So can we have a wing like that?

Me: Umm, I'll find out.

6yo: He's turning off! Follow him!

Me: Not today mate...

Everyone: ohhhh :P

Sexy car you got there Willo... Damn dark tint too :)

Hi there...i'm quite new here.... i live in toowoomba... and occasionally go down to brisbane or gold coast.... i own a 4 door series 2 r33 gtst...silver in colour....with hks sticker on the left rear corner..... too bad it's an auto... but who cares.... it's still a skyline.... hey bryanlee...whereabouts are you in brisbane??maybe i have seen your car?? i normally go to sunnybank/milton/city area....hope to see you guys....and oh yes... do give a friendly toot...

cheers

Jackson

Zoix......LOL mate...remember... it takes 2x2 doors to equal 1x4 door.....Not that 2x2 doors are actually the equal of 1x4 door.......but what the h*ll........we can afford to be magnaminous hehehehehehehehe!!

hey strutto....i don't have any pics at the moment... might get a few soon....

i seen a few r32 up here in toowoomba... but don't know who are they....plus there are a few r33... there's a yellow and a dark purple that i know of.... do pm me when u guys are up here for a cruise or any cruise in brisbane... i will see if i can make it....

cheers

Jackson