SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

also amy, i saw u last sat nite, or maybe the sat before down at broady car park.45ult thats ur bf rite? cudnta bin him then cos like i said ther was a chick in the passenger seat. u live on the coast? cos ur always here! shuda came on the cruise y'day to "mt coot-tha"

Edited by long33

spotted a couple of r33's and an r34 along the esplanade at surfers yesterday arve. until then i thought the 'skyline wave' was just a myth!

it was the first time in years i had been on the esplanade at surfers and it was just as i remembered - full of bogans driving and checking out cars and generally trying to stare people down (haha it would make me angry if it wasn't so funny >_<). Me and my mate were having a coffee in broady and saw a few 'drive-by'ers' in pimped black merc's and an older supra with a gold front mount and the hilarity got to use and we said "f*ck yeah, let's do an esplanade cruise!"

saw a 'supra crew', a 'rich crew' (2005 M5, 350z etc), an 'early 90's/late 80's 3 series beewee crew', a 'baggy shorts, socks pulled up, hate 3/4 sideways minitruck and van crew', a 'wog crew' and of course - a little 'skyline crew'!

I honestly wasn't expecting it, but every skyline I saw the driver gave a wave! Seriously, in a culture full of tossers and dudes with small penis's, i felt pretty proud to be part of a crew that actually is friendly and cool about the fact that they just like their cars and can appreciate others who like the same car rather than trying to outdo and intimidate each other.

I was so high on the vibe i gave a few waves to everyone else i saw and just got a few tough guy looks, a few confused "holy shit, what do i do!? umm "Whatever dude" " looks, but sif I cared!

to anyone that waved to my standard looking white 33 with the old school volks on it (now), and the large but super quiet (and prolly hell restrictive) nismo exhaust - Peace!! You guys rock!!

spotted a couple of r33's and an r34 along the esplanade at surfers yesterday arve. until then i thought the 'skyline wave' was just a myth!

I honestly wasn't expecting it, but every skyline I saw the driver gave a wave! Seriously, in a culture full of tossers and dudes with small penis's, i felt pretty proud to be part of a crew that actually is friendly and cool about the fact that they just like their cars and can appreciate others who like the same car rather than trying to outdo and intimidate each other.

to anyone that waved to my standard looking white 33 with the old school volks on it (now), and the large but super quiet (and prolly hell restrictive) nismo exhaust - Peace!! You guys rock!!

I was probably the 34, if it was a white 4 door that you spotted...

Can't specifically remember your car though and if i waved, but at the very least i would've given the nod...

>_<

Not all us skyline drivers are bad... :(

51pry is my baby!

:sick: I work over the road at mazda that is why you would have seen her there..

and RDY60 is Mark my bf's car >_<

:( That's just wierd... what's the chances of seeing both your cars on the same day... :)

spotted a fairly bright red R33 GTR with what looked to be 19 or 20" CE28's in white also sounded very mean this was on road between the beach and shopping centre on surfers paradise. I was wondering if this person is on SAU and if anyone has any photo's the car looked great.

spotted 53XYN's chaser again this morn..

Also spotted yellow with acid green pearl 4dr 33 outside the 'gatta today at lunch time, is it anyone on here? Interesting colour :P

oooh your sneeky.. where were u sorry man if i didnt wave bk.. was in my own world..

Dubai GTR is owned by 101 motorsports mohammad is a pretty cool chap his at club Bj's often

Edited by 53XYN

lol spotted belgarion in his 33 at coast this avo.. waved but he was blinded by the afternoon sun :P

nah i saw ya, i was like "golfs!" wonder if wil is there, then i wasnt sure if i reckognised ya or not, and by the time i waved i was past ya, hope nothing fell off the old heap of shit as i drove past, you know how it is with these beaten up old cars

spotted a fairly bright red R33 GTR with what looked to be 19 or 20" CE28's in white also sounded very mean this was on road between the beach and shopping centre on surfers paradise. I was wondering if this person is on SAU and if anyone has any photo's the car looked great.

Leech my man - you are a long way from home. A few hours North to Hervey Bay and you will have arrived at my new home. Canberra was getting too cold for these old bones.

Still own the store in Canberra and will be bouncing between the two locations for a while yet.

I was probably the 34, if it was a white 4 door that you spotted...

Can't specifically remember your car though and if i waved, but at the very least i would've given the nod...

:P

Not all us skyline drivers are bad... :)

yeah it looks like it was you! and yeah i don't think you did wave....don't worry, i'll get you when you least expect it.....haha nah i think you gave the old 'nod, so you're safe :D

Leech my man - you are a long way from home. A few hours North to Hervey Bay and you will have arrived at my new home. Canberra was getting too cold for these old bones.

Still own the store in Canberra and will be bouncing between the two locations for a while yet.

Hey Marc,

Yea bloody hell it's nice weather up here :P up on surfers paradise till Friday for Tech Ed. Staying in the Avalon apartments on the river not a bad joint although a bit of a hike to the convention centre. I will have to try and convince the missues to let me take us on a road trip to fraser island that way i can pop in and say hi :D

oooh your sneeky.. where were u sorry man if i didnt wave bk.. was in my own world..

You were in the very right hand lane as you always are, and I was in the left lane.. I swear the left lane isn't as quick as it used to be.. Usually I can get ahead of so many cars in the left lane and switch into the right hand lane just before the entry before Southbank.. Know what I mean? :laugh:

:P That's just wierd... what's the chances of seeing both your cars on the same day... :)

haha i know i also found it quite funny....

:laugh:

Oh another note.. spotted will in his Golf leaving work on friday... :ermm:

AND spotted quite a few liners on Saturday morning up Cootha way... I was in Sim's 32 (FYN32)

And DAYYYYYM do Miss Niz's new wheels look HAWT!

kthxbai