SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted JDM34 today on lytton rd at the traffic lights at the end of creek road....i was going to wave, but i was driving the hilux so you prob would have been like..."He's gay!!" so i didnt.

noice car!

haha, yeah I would've been like :wub:

Tis a bit dirty at the moment..

I dont have a personal dyno....but I do have access to a deserted road ha ha

haha so ur tuning with the handcontroller..?? is it running well now..??

spotted white 33 on M1 nujuuloo exit at 12.40 and a gun metal R32 GTST with number plates 57ONE at hyperdome 12.45

i waved at a skyline chick the other day when i was in the 180.. and got nothing back.. not even a smile.. she was cute too :) am i loosing my school boy charm and looks :thumbsup:

spotted are 31 at the archerfield drift prac, and robby r32 sedan.. very nice driving from both of you :laugh:

Mate that was a comp night & you should have snuck into the pit area & come & said g'day.

Also spotted a white R34 parked in a housing estate at Collingwood park this arvo.

Carl

spotted Teena down the coast :) walking tho :action-smiley-069:

Haha, yeah spotted you aswell, twice!!!

Won't say on here where i saw you headed on Sat night though, after i saw you at the 7/11. lol.

Also spotted Llynden, Sat around 11.30pm heading down to the espy. I was in my shitbox rolla yet again... Gave a wave but got nothing back... SNOB

haha so ur tuning with the handcontroller..?? is it running well now..??

spotted white 33 on M1 nujuuloo exit at 12.40 and a gun metal R32 GTST with number plates 57ONE at hyperdome 12.45

i waved at a skyline chick the other day when i was in the 180.. and got nothing back.. not even a smile.. she was cute too :( am i loosing my school boy charm and looks :D

still not great but at least not knocking (or pretending to knock)

Haha, yeah spotted you aswell, twice!!!

Won't say on here where i saw you headed on Sat night though, after i saw you at the 7/11. lol.

Also spotted Llynden, Sat around 11.30pm heading down to the espy. I was in my shitbox rolla yet again... Gave a wave but got nothing back... SNOB

hehe do it where was i!!!

spotted R34 GT-T with plates R34 GTT at slacks creek autobarn... waved no reply back :worship:....

Also another yellow 34 187JPS chick driving at parkinson area.. flashed and waved got a wave back :domokun:

Yesterday I saw:

Blue V35 stuck in the gateway traffic just before the bridge heading southbound.

That was me.. Was on the way home from the coast after picking jay (squizz's) new beastie up...

spotted today, a silver r33 series two coupe parked in the myers centre city, and also was two cars behind a orange r33 coupe leaving the same parking lot around 12;40

then saw a silver r32 coupe with drivers door damage heading into the valley.

then saw a red r32 gtr with gold and silver rims on anzac avenue around 4 in kippa ring