SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

I seen a grey r32 at the wynnum road lights(near blockbuster), and then a r33 just about 60 meters up the road from it. I waved ;) 5:45am this morning. I was late.

and anyone know a soarer with plates XOX01 black gold writing ? or a r32 with MSR32 pink plates white writing. must live around my street :)

hey

does anyone here know the guy that owns a purple impul r33r in gympie, i met him one night out cruising the sunny coast, but never got his name etc?

its a purple colour with polished impul wheels and 400r front bar? if anyone knows him or is friends with him, can they please pm me.

thanks

Saw black R33 s2 7:10 pm at the beenleigh roundabout, couldnt wave as I was going round it ;) nice 5 spoke mags, didnt get plate as I was busy dodging gutters :)

heh, the baby seat eh?

thats y woman made me buy a 4 door, so when the time comes we can throw the bub in the back

Yours is the best 4 door around as well, by far! Probably 'cause I picked the colour and wheels! :P

I saw it parked in a front yard over the weekend, I hope it's still in your possesion? Gee that's a great lookin car!

Yours is the best 4 door around as well, by far! Probably 'cause I picked the colour and wheels!  

I saw it parked in a front yard over the weekend, I hope it's still in your possesion? Gee that's a great lookin car!

heh, hows that marlin, u work for street machines?

i freakin love my car bigtime, we've had zero hassles with it (i blew up the clutch, but i like my new clutch better)

i guess you saw it down yerongapilly way, i was at a mates place all weekend coz we had no power in annerley

heh, hows that marlin, u work for street machines?

i freakin love my car bigtime, we've had zero hassles with it (i blew up the clutch, but i like my new clutch better)

i guess you saw it down yerongapilly way, i was at a  mates place all weekend coz we had no power in annerley

Used to up 'til about 6 months ago. Great to hear your having a good run with it. Sure was a great car. Drives like a new one! BTW, apologize to your friend at Yeronga for the noise when I go past in my GTR sometimes will ya?

you got the real nice blue r32?

the boys were just telling me how nice it is (i work with the guys that i was visiting)

they enjoy your drive bys

Dats me boss, I'll stop for a chat next time I see your car there? Would they like a bit of third gear wheelspin next time? :P

RNS11Z .. saw ur car down the pacific motorway.. at the side of the road.. i spotted the rims and thought "hey same as mine" then i remember the only one i know here who does have the same rims as mine.. hope u were just making a call and it wasn't stolen again!! :)

hi all,

my name is damian and I am from the western suburbs. I drive a silver/gun metal grey s13 silvia (sorry it's not a skyline), that will by the end of this week have an rb20det conversion in it...

anyways just wanted to say hi to you all from around the brisbane and north/south coast areas and hopefully I will get to say hi to some of you out there sometime...

cheers

damian