SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted 2 R34's, one black and one white(i think, didnt see properly) at Springwood Micky D's jus bout 10mins ago, lookin nice, i went thru the drive thru :worship:

Woot! That was me (white one) and the black one was Chris (17SOK).

Spotted you too, as well as Llynden OOR34, as i was leaving.

Spotted JDM34, just before taking the regents park exit off beauy road.

I thought it was you...I was gonna wave but then I chickened out..next time..

I'm sure I'll see you around again seeing as we work in the same complex and live in the same area :(

Spotted a VERY nice, clean white 32GTR complete with V-Spec II sticker on the boot, anyone know who's it might be??

No idea if it's a real V-Spec II or not but the only sad thing was- the rear wing is already gone ;)

Must be a bit of a handful when driven in anger, but maybe that never happens either. Now that would be really sad.......

sup, ran into a maroon r33 s1. sounded mean, looked like a stock 2" exhaust with a muffler. buzzed ahead of me and got stuck at a red light. he hit 1st gear, planted it in 2nd and slid side to side smoking it up. sounded like a gts, not a gts-t.

looked stock, with tiny exhaust, guy had short hair.

on the sunshine coast.

Spotted quite a few skylines on tamborine mtn lately (yes im a true blue mountain man) black 33 with 18" chromies stock other wise, black 32 number plate 27ALL i think you used to drive a supra, and a white 33 with a few stickers etc on it driving down north street (im on coleman sq) and a fat as f**k 34 gtr (silver and not stock) thats just off the top of my head keep on coming up guys great to see more decent cars on the hill

hey every1, just signed up, my ride is a black coupe gts-t, i cruise on logan road n mt gravatt-capalaba all the time as i live jus off it :) if any1 sees me say hi pwease :) thanks every1

oh by the way, my number pl8 is my name, 74nky, TANKY!! fo sure...:D

Edited by 74nky

white 33 gts-t parked near mine in Wishart, full final konnexion or possibly m sports kit, 18" grey GT-C's, flat wing, clean headlights, led rear lights.. very impressive! Were you visiting NO LAG?

Also spotted UR NEXT drive past my house yesterday, I heard the distinct note of the 26 and ran onto the road lol

Edited by readyGO

spotted Moe (UR NEXT) 32 GTR on logan road

Spotted Adam (devils Advocate) @ Slacks creek autobarn

This morning on the M1 Wan17 Silver 33

and also a chick driving a GTS non turbo white 33 335JRY i think it was on M1

Just spotted EVL33 sad looking 33 on upperedward street