SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted ^^^^^ 53XYN @ autobarn logan city fitting bay today I was inn my old mans ranger

MR033 war turning out of the carpark as i was driving in lol

Dan the man u should have come said hello i was there all day lol .. sorry man didnt see u maybe i did i was in some other planet

sounds like Tusitha ( hope i spelt it right) came with us to the coast pic shoot

spotted 162 J** white 33 doing insane speeds on the M1 last nite blonde chick driving .. must be hitting 160ish

Hey Vish.. how's it going? Nice to see your ride as always! Spotted you yesterday on Logan Rd.. although I think you spotted me first lol! :P

Also spotted blue R33 with what appeared to be a carbon fibre bonnet coming up newnham rd on saturday.. got a flash back

Spotted gun metal grey R32 on Kingston rd also on saturday, got a wave back

Oh and that wasn't me driving on Wynnum rd.. yellow 34's are starting to become pretty common!

Hey Vish.. how's it going? Nice to see your ride as always! Spotted you yesterday on Logan Rd.. although I think you spotted me first lol! :w00t:

Also spotted blue R33 with what appeared to be a carbon fibre bonnet coming up newnham rd on saturday.. got a flash back

Spotted gun metal grey R32 on Kingston rd also on saturday, got a wave back

Oh and that wasn't me driving on Wynnum rd.. yellow 34's are starting to become pretty common!

hey bro im good ! it was good to see you yesterday i was back from the coast cruise .. saw you a mile away :)

Spotted 896JRV R32 black exiting on juliet street exit this morning at 8am got a wave from female driver :(

Yellow 34s are popping up everywhere! Spotted one few nights ago on Warrigal Rd, got a high beam flash...

Also 4dr 34 Sedan in Silver on the M1 last nite exiting at Bryants Rd Exit...plates THR74.

Also spotted u n15m0, waved as i went past.. obviously i shouldve slowed down haha. Absolutely love your 34 :( nice 'n clean

Black R32 at Petrol Station 5pm.

White R32 GT-R looks to either love decals or highly sponsored :nyaanyaa: Stickers everywhere. Huge Veilside on the side though.

At Capalaba Central Carpark.

Talked to a car yard who had a GTR stolen, was used in some hold up probably the same one.

Cops wanted to know how to catch it! The reply? "For a start you are in a V6 commodore..."

Bastards also got an evo 6

hahaha i didnt see it but just saw it on the news

a silver skyline used as a get away car for 4 men who robbed a stones corner bar last night

:P

saw ni5mo at warrigal rd bp today

and 98sky yesterday near my work on spine st

and that bayside blue r34 with the c-west bodykit,, in sunnybank

saw you coming up behind me

nice car

i work in jijaws

spotted the biggest piece of shit r33 ive ever seen, it was burguny, series one, bonnet, boot and roof paint was peeling and looked like paint was jsut a red powder glued to the car.

had hardcore ticking and bubble tint.

it was the must horrid skylien ive even seen,

was spotted around lawnton/ strathpine area