SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

i new it was you when i saw you plats and where you in a hurry? looked like it.

yeah a little bit was late for a meeting at Virginia... could not go too quick tho im nursing a soft clutch atm and it was wet...

you should see her full noise and with a functional clutch :P

spotted Tiff on logan road i was in my audi flashed at you i think you were in a rush

Spotted you again opp your work @ mazda around 5.30pm

:) Oh hai there!

Saw Tiff (51PRY) on Lutwyche Road yesterday.. Awesome car.. and sound fierce :D .

Hello and cheers!

I noticed your sau stickers so i made an effort to get beside you to say hi! :)

Spotted another yellow 34 with the same Duluck DC2 kit that i have on mains road.20" chomies ....rego XXXKVM anyone on here??

i hope you asked to take it for a spin because i know i would of

i even done it for the display one they travelled around aus with a few months back (the guy just looked at me)

Spotted "33PSI" at Grand Plaza, got the park next to it... errr... tell me, do you really have a GTR engine in that, or do you just like the badge? I not buying it, not with the auto transmission you have in that... wouldn't you want to do something about that??? :)

Spotted a white R34 with, sky** plates I think, on the side of beaudesert rd at moorooka/annerley.

Also spotted a white R32 with GTR bonnet (not sure if it was a GTR or not) coming out of Llearoyd road and into our estate at algester behind us (White R34)

tonite in nambour prob around 9ish 32 33 and a 34 .. i think the 33 had personalised plates cant remember but it was a 4 door careful that road out of nambour cops are hooning it getting speeders

Spotted a silver 32 on a trailer around 12am on the Cen10 highway with major damage topside. Looks like someone rolled the girl. Possibly came from QR ??? Anyone here?

Fark! hope it wasnt Zenon :cheers:

he has a black 32, doesn't he? *edit* just realised it's dark grey

Spotted Terry's r33 out at Autobarn today, Moss St.

Was in my Camry.

spotted today a white r34 coupe skidding and fishinhg up todds road lawnton around midday, and also spotted

a white r32 GTR plates 02 FNE in amart parking lot. man what is the name of those rims you have, i love them