SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted this on the gateway tolls going northbound .. the owner is off SAU had sau sticker on it .. i beeped but the owner gave me a weird stare .. was in a gold 380...behind u

Also spotted a white R31 aus spec at southbank last nite lapping ...didnt get the plates

Spotted Nismo (john ) poping up everywhere lol

post-13170-1236403567_thumb.jpg

I always see other skylines around the coast but never stop to think if they post in Sau, some reason they all know to give the peace sign as they drive past lol or the one finger of acknowledgement, any who if any one has seen me around i drive a R33 srs2 Silver 153 KLY howdy

spotted this on the gateway tolls going northbound .. the owner is off SAU had sau sticker on it .. i beeped but the owner gave me a weird stare .. was in a gold 380...behind u

Sorry :)

I didn't know what the beep was for. That does explain why this strange 380 was so eager to stick behind me!

30 mins or so ago, black 34 gt-t fillng up at mobile 1 on old Cleveland? Whatever the road is you take passing carindale to the city.

Also white 33 gtst with sunroof turning onto creek rd at carindale

30 mins or so ago, black 34 gt-t fillng up at mobile 1 on old Cleveland? Whatever the road is you take passing carindale to the city.

Also white 33 gtst with sunroof turning onto creek rd at carindale

[/quote

Black 34 was myself. Live right near there. Atleast I believe it was me, so many black 34's in carindale/carina

spotted a white four door 33 out near darra this morning

SAU stickers and a simpsons numberplate, but can't remember what it said

I was in the black r32 at the lights behind you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I got the full frenchys kit too. Really awesome kit. Easy to install my only complaint was the hardlines I think could be routed differently (I modified mine) but I realise the kit needs to suit multiple applications. This was the hard lines before I modified them. They were touching the wastegate pipe. I ended up reducing the distance between firewall and first bend. The made it so they tucked along the frame rail.
    • Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.
    • I installed it all myself,  It was really easy to install.  I got a professional to do the degas/gas.
    • Finally had some time after working on other projects to jump back on this thing. Pulled all 4 wheels to check the brakes over and lucked out, only needed to bleed them/change fluid to get everything working!    Took it for its first quick spin (around 2km) up the road and ran great! Sounds like I have a left rear wheel bearing that needs replacing and there’s a shake in the steering wheel but the tires are absolutely junk on this thing and had been sitting flat when I went to first look at the car so we’ll see if that’s the cause.   Tach randomly started working but I notice if my hicas light comes on the tach stops working 🙃 yay for electrical gremlins 
    • Bunnings car park it is! if you buy the kind of dampers with the adjustable top on the strut you can see it, red, purple? So many options.