SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

yea around sunnybank and city area

im at sunny bank market square all the time

my g/f is Chinese so we shop there a lot

all the Asian dudes in skylines look at me like they wanna stab me lol :D

if you see a blue 32 gtr with an "option 2" sticker above the exhaust come say hi

Spotted a white R33 coming out of maccas in Sunnybank bit after 6 this evening.

Saw a blue R32 drop into the Kumho Tyres warehouse in Coopers Plains yesterday.. had GTR Rear wheels and a Elite Racing Developments Sticker on the rear quarter window. I was getting lunch from the takeaway when I heard the RB coming around the corner :D

I saw 2 r35's in 2 days!!!

One at Mt. Tambourine the other day, license plate MDA, saw it twice at two separate times, then Wednesday driving through Caloundra, on Park place! Seen more r35's than jza80 Supras these last 2 days!! ( i use a80 supra coz its my fav car!)

other than that seen heaps of skylines driving round, but i leave tomorrow bak for perth!!

There is a R35 that lives up here on the Sunny Coast and it is absolutely awesome.

I love seeing it around soo nice!

Saw it at Mooloolaba the other day.

Also, this morning, saw a p-plate supra fly up Alexandra PDE. Awesome car.

I have been on hols in mooloolaba for the last week, gtr r35 plates.

there is another guy with a super silver at maroochydore who is on this forum with standard maroon qld plates

say hello

Edited by handbrake

Spotted a yellow R34 GTR parked outside the Morayfield Kmart tyre and auto on thursday..... scares me seeing a gtr with the front wheels hard against the curb and the bumper and lip pushed all the way up the curb :)

anyone on here

I have been on hols in mooloolaba for the last week, gtr r35 plates.

there is another guy with a super silver at maroochydore who is on this forum with standard maroon qld plates

say hello

I saw your car last weekend parked near just up from underwater world.

Awesome car. Plates are awesome!

i was in total shock wen i saw the 35, the only one i have seen is Perth's Fabcar (racing) one on the street once, so seeing 2 r35gtr in 2 days was incredible....but now iam bak in perth, no 35 love for me

spot a black r34 (with p plates.. non turbo?) around griffith uni a fair bit, looks mint.

and a silver r35 near all those car dealerships at the (back of griffith) just casually driving off from the set of lights, i was in awe ^_^

Spotted an R33, two-tone white on gunmetal, on Lutwyche Rd this morning. I didn't get a good look because it was peak hour, but it had stock R33 GTR wheels and an SCC08 sticker. Couldn't wave sorry mate, was between gears and the traffic was stop-start, but managed to give you a nod, not sure if you saw.

I was in the red 33 heading towards the city :)