SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

has anyone spotted the the most f**ked skyline in the whole world getting around brisbane? r33 with rainbow flames up the sides, and a huge sticker on the back saying........"KING OF STREET" makes me so angry when i see him.

I have, what a f***ing joke aye, seriously makes the rest of us liner drivers look like piss heads.

has anyone spotted the the most f**ked skyline in the whole world getting around brisbane? r33 with rainbow flames up the sides, and a huge sticker on the back saying........"KING OF STREET" makes me so angry when i see him.

:D That's terrible! Is it some sort of cruel joke? :P

Spent a day and a half in Brisbane for work, spotted a black 34 GTR V-Spec, BBS Rims, plates "CHOY". Looking f**king hot and sounded even hotter.

Also, "UAE MAN", a gold 350Z with Volk GT-C's in Mt Gravatt.

:P That's terrible! Is it some sort of cruel joke? :)

unfortunately its no joke. spotted a white 32 with black bonnet today on gympie road on the way to chermside. i was in black 32

spotted a white r34 sedan at aussie seafood house capalaba around 12 today!

that might of been me but i dont know what aussie seafood house is.

Driven past a white 33 with SAU stickers parked in rankin st, indooroopilly a couple of times now..

and a white 34 drove past me this morning as I was walking down isles Rd. plates something like ??? JQU