SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

:) seen ya!! didn't notice me till i got on the horn! hehe

haha yeah i only just heard the beeping over my stereo! I was lost followin the gps... who also turned out to be taking me on a wild goose chase!

I have to get my boot/fuel cable fixed, at the moment I'm either driving with my boot open or my fuel flap open. The cable has seized up with the help of someone putting a screw through it when putting my seat back in my car! lol

Not sure where I'm going to get a new cable from yet :D But it sucks driving around with stuff open! Hopefully I'll have it fixed by the weekend!!! :cool::)

Spotted a Maroon R32 Through Aspley yesterday with a Purple Mercury Motorsport sticker on the back. plates were 4BURN.... Sick car mate always loved the R32's

I stick my fingers/hand out daily.. people either miss me or just ignore me :P haha. ah well, i'll get a reply one day.

Some people do so hi to them :)

I stick my fingers/hand out daily.. people either miss me or just ignore me :O haha. ah well, i'll get a reply one day.

Some people do so hi to them :P

Dude i saw you at Capalaba central shops the other night! I have the white R33.

Also there's a white R33 with GT stripes that drives the same road as me to work, blonde girl driver.....i know....what more could a guy want!!!! :)

white r34 nur spec? or v spec heading out of palmwoods at about 5ish this arvo i followed u for a little bit in a 33 then turned off

going down maroochydore this arvo... silver r35 gtr chillen at a set of units next to a big patrol\landcruzer parked

ok first off - there's a 4 door black 32 that lives on oxford tce, taringa near the cnr of whitmore st. rego 208-GIK - one of the nicest 4 doors that i've seen to date!

monday night (20-jul) i saw TWO gtrs. one was inbound on airport drive at approx 920pm, black r33, rego 308-how/308-hwo, or something along those lines, very nice looker. wide body, low rider, and looked great under the night lights :)

next was a white R34 GTR - inbound, kingsford smith drive about 930 - rego TOMMMY. BEAUTIFUL car. not greatly impressed with the way she was being driven :) , but the car was nice to look at!

next was a white R34 GTR - inbound, kingsford smith drive about 930 - rego TOMMMY. BEAUTIFUL car. not greatly impressed with the way she was being driven :) , but the car was nice to look at!

If my memory serves me correctly, TOMMY, is a white gtt dressed up with gtr badges - and yes, i too have seen the level of driving... :) not cool

If my memory serves me correctly, TOMMY, is a white gtt dressed up with gtr badges - and yes, i too have seen the level of driving... :) not cool

lol fair enough. goes to show you can't tell a gtt from a gtr when it's doing 80 in a 60 zone and weaving through traffic like it's a fekking slalom course :)

Seen a silver R33 todaty with plates 33SKY......just at the first set of lights on gympie road in Carseldine.....

Also i seen a White S1 with a sunroom R33 always parked at a house in the exact same spot on Kinnerton St, Chermside West